A Risk Minimizing Strategy for Portfolio Immunization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ventura Bravo, Jorge Miguel & Pereira da Silva, Carlos Manuel, 2006. "Immunization using a stochastic-process independent multi-factor model: The Portuguese experience," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 133-156, January.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:260:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2182-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balbás, Alejandro & Montagut, Esperanza H. & Pérez Fructuoso, María José, 2004. "Hedging bond portfolios versus infinitely many ranked factors of risk," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb043312, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Hurlimann, Werner, 2002. "On immunization, stop-loss order and the maximum Shiu measure," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 315-325, December.
- Luís Oliveira & João Vidal Nunes & Luís Malcato, 2014. "The performance of deterministic and stochastic interest rate risk measures:," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 13(3), pages 141-165, December.
- Uberti, M., 1997. "A note on Shiu's immunization results," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 195-200, December.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:34:y:2014:i:2:a:18432 is not listed on IDEAS
- Soto, Gloria M., 2001. "Immunization derived from a polynomial duration vector in the Spanish bond market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1037-1057, June.
- Roncoroni, Andrea & Galluccio, Stefano & Guiotto, Paolo, 2010. "Shape factors and cross-sectional risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2320-2340, November.
- Nawalkha, Sanjay K. & Soto, Gloria M. & Zhang, Jun, 2003. "Generalized M-vector models for hedging interest rate risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1581-1604, August.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:132:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-006-9124-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Umberto Cherubini & Agnese Sironi, "undated". "Bond Trading, Market Anomalies and Neural Networks: An Application with Kohonen Nets," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _012, Society for Computational Economics.
- Carcano, Nicola & Foresi, Silverio, 1997. "Hedging against interest rate risk: Reconsidering volatility-adjusted immunization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 127-141, February.
- Nawalkha, Sanjay K., 1995. "The duration vector: A continuous-time extension to default-free interest rate contingent claims," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1359-1366, November.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:95:y:1997:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1022686225209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alina Kondratiuk-Janyska & Marek Kaluszka, 2009. "On new immunization strategies under random shocks on the term structure of interest rates," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 1, pages 91-101.
- Jorge Miguel Ventura Bravo & Carlos Manuel Pereira da Silva, 2005. "Immunization Using a Parametric Model of the Term Structure," Economics Working Papers 19_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Soto, Gloria M., 2004. "Duration models and IRR management: A question of dimensions?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 1089-1110, May.
- Gajek, Leslaw, 2005. "Axiom of solvency and portfolio immunization under random interest rates," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 317-328, June.
- Phillip Daves & Michael Ehrhardt, 2011. "Creating a synthetic after-tax zero-coupon bond using US Treasury STRIP bonds: implications for the true after-tax spot rate," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(10), pages 695-705.
- Balbas, Alejandro & Ibanez, Alfredo, 1998. "When can you immunize a bond portfolio?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1571-1595, December.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Ibáñez, Alfredo, 1994. "When can you immunize a bond portfolio?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 7078, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Ivan Popchev & Irina Radeva, 2004. "Bonds Portfolio Management: Analysis and Application of the Model of Multiperiod Immunization," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 28-43.
- Barber, Joel R. & Copper, Mark L., 1998. "A minimax risk strategy for portfolio immunization," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 173-177, November.
- Balbas, Alejandro & Ibanez, Alfredo & Lopez, Susana, 2002. "Dispersion measures as immunization risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1229-1244, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:39:y:1984:i:5:p:1541-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.