Duration Forty Years Later
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Heston, 2007. "A model of discontinuous interest rate behavior, yield curves, and volatility," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 205-225, December.
- Shiller, Robert J. & Huston McCulloch, J., 1990. "The term structure of interest rates," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 627-722 Elsevier.
- Jin-Chuan, Duan & Moreau, Arthur F. & Sealey, C. W., 1995. "Deposit insurance and bank interest rate risk: Pricing and regulatory implications," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1091-1108, September.
- John Caks & William R. Lane & Robert W. Greenleaf & Reginald G. Joules, 1985. "A Simple Formula For Duration," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(3), pages 245-249, September.
- Bharati, Rakesh & Nanisetty, Prasad & So, Jacky, 2006. "Dynamic gap transformations: Are banks asset - transformers or brokers? or both?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 36-52, February.
- Jorge Miguel Ventura Bravo & Carlos Manuel Pereira da Silva, 2005. "Immunization Using a Parametric Model of the Term Structure," Economics Working Papers 19_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Kroon, E.P., 1991. "Bond market efficiency : some Dutch evidence," Serie Research Memoranda 0045, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Balbas, Alejandro & Ibanez, Alfredo, 1998. "When can you immunize a bond portfolio?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1571-1595, December.
- Olivier de La Grandville, 2001. "Immunization of Bond Portfolios: Some New Results," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-26, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- J. Huston McCulloch & Levin A. Kochen, 1998. "The Inflation Premium Implicit in the US Real and Nominal Term Structures of Interest Rates," Working Papers 98-12, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher A. Hessel & Lucy T. Huffman, 1983. "Incorporation Of Tax Considerations Into The Computation Of Duration," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(3), pages 213-215, September.
- Nawalkha, Sanjay K. & Chambers, Donald R., 1995. "A note on currency option pricing," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 81-84.
- Patricia Knain Little, 1986. "Financial Futures And Immunization," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Ahmad Telfah, "undated". "" Do Financial Planners Take Financial Crashes In Their Advice: Dynamic Asset Allocation Under Thick Tails And Fast Volatility Updating," API-Working Paper Series 0604, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Luís Oliveira & João Vidal Nunes & Luís Malcato, 2014. "The performance of deterministic and stochastic interest rate risk measures:," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 13(3), pages 141-165, December.
- J. Huston McCulloch, 2001. "The Inflation Premium implicit in the US Real and Nominal," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 210, Society for Computational Economics.
- Munk, Claus & Sørensen, Carsten & Vinther, Tina Nygaard, 2001. "Portfolio Choice under Inflation: Are Popular Recommendations Consistent with Rational Behavior?," Working Papers 2001-6, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Robert W. Kolb & Raymond Chiang, 1982. "Duration, Immunization, And Hedging With Interest Rate Futures," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 5(2), pages 161-170, June.
- Gary Anderson & Raymond Chiang, 1987. "Interest Rate Risk Hedging For Due-On-Sale Mortgages With Early Termination," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 10(2), pages 133-142, June.
- Armerin, Frederik & Björk, Tomas & Jensen, Bjarne Astrup, 2005. "Term Structure Models with Parallel and Proportional Shifts," Working Papers 2005-5, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Nawalkha, Sanjay K., 1995. "The duration vector: A continuous-time extension to default-free interest rate contingent claims," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1359-1366, November.
- Ahmad Telfah, "undated". "Strategic Asset Allocation in Stochastic Environment And Incomplete Markets: Evidence on Horizon And Hedging Effects," API-Working Paper Series 0603, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Kraft, Holger & Munk, Claus, 2007. "Bond durations: Corporates vs. Treasuries," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3720-3741, December.
- Fernando Rubio, 2004. "Eficiencia Simple Del Mercado De Renta Fija En Chile," Finance 0405009, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:13:y:1978:i:04:p:627-650_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.