Designing an immunized portfolio: Is M-squared the key?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ventura Bravo, Jorge Miguel & Pereira da Silva, Carlos Manuel, 2006. "Immunization using a stochastic-process independent multi-factor model: The Portuguese experience," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 133-156, January.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Montagut, Esperanza H. & Pérez Fructuoso, María José, 2004. "Hedging bond portfolios versus infinitely many ranked factors of risk," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb043312, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Hammami, Yacine & Bahri, Maha, 2016. "On the determinants of expected corporate bond returns in Tunisia," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 224-235.
- Luís Oliveira & João Vidal Nunes & Luís Malcato, 2014. "The performance of deterministic and stochastic interest rate risk measures:," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 13(3), pages 141-165, December.
- Uberti, M., 1997. "A note on Shiu's immunization results," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 195-200, December.
- Soto, Gloria M., 2004. "Duration models and IRR management: A question of dimensions?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 1089-1110, May.
- Phillip Daves & Michael Ehrhardt, 2011. "Creating a synthetic after-tax zero-coupon bond using US Treasury STRIP bonds: implications for the true after-tax spot rate," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(10), pages 695-705.
- Balbas, Alejandro & Ibanez, Alfredo, 1998. "When can you immunize a bond portfolio?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1571-1595, December.
- Galluccio, Stefano & Roncoroni, Andrea, 2006. "A new measure of cross-sectional risk and its empirical implications for portfolio risk management," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 2387-2408, August.
- Soto, Gloria M., 2001. "Immunization derived from a polynomial duration vector in the Spanish bond market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1037-1057, June.
- Nawalkha, Sanjay K. & Soto, Gloria M. & Zhang, Jun, 2003. "Generalized M-vector models for hedging interest rate risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1581-1604, August.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:132:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-006-9124-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balbás, Alejandro & Ibáñez, Alfredo, 1994. "When can you immunize a bond portfolio?," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB 7078, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Balbas, Alejandro & Ibanez, Alfredo & Lopez, Susana, 2002. "Dispersion measures as immunization risk measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1229-1244, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:17:y:1993:i:6:p:1147-1170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.