An empirical analysis of common stock call exercise: A note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jensen, Mads Vestergaard & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2016. "Early option exercise: Never say never," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 278-299.
- Mahani, Reza S. & Poteshman, Allen M., 2008. "Overreaction to stock market news and misevaluation of stock prices by unsophisticated investors: Evidence from the option market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 635-655, September.
- Chockalingam, Arun & Feng, Haolin, 2015. "The implication of missing the optimal-exercise time of an American option," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 243(3), pages 883-896.
- Eickholt, Mathias & Entrop, Oliver & Wilkens, Marco, 2014. "What makes individual investors exercise early? Empirical evidence from the fixed-income market," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe 15, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Pool, Veronika Krepely & Stoll, Hans R. & Whaley, Robert E., 2008. "Failure to exercise call options: An anomaly and a trading game," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-35, February.
- Jiang, George J. & Tian, Yisong S., 2010. "Misreaction or misspecification? A re-examination of volatility anomalies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2358-2369, October.
- Chiang, Chin-Han, 2014. "Stock returns on option expiration dates: Price impact of liquidity trading," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 273-290.
- Eickholt, Mathias & Entrop, Oliver & Wilkens, Marco, 2014. "Individual investors and suboptimal early exercises in the fixed-income market," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Betriebswirtschaftliche Reihe 14, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:21:y:1997:i:4:p:563-571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .