Financial ratio proportionality and inter-temporal stability: An empirical analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Izan, H. Y., 1984. "Corporate distress in Australia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 303-320, June.
- Fabozzi, Frank J. & Francis, Jack C. & Lee, Cheng F., 1980. "Generalized Functional Form for Mutual Fund Returns," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(05), pages 1107-1120, December.
- McDonald, Bill, 1983. "Functional Forms and the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 319-329, September.
- Lev, Baruch & Sunder, Shyam, 1979. "Methodological issues in the use of financial ratios," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 187-210, December.
- Lee, Cheng F., 1977. "Functional Form, Skewness Effect, and the Risk-Return Relationship," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 55-72, March.
- Chang, Hui-shyong, 1977. "Functional Forms and the Demand for Meat in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(3), pages 355-359, August.