Poids De L'Avis De L'Expert Comptable Judiciaire Dans La Decision Du Juge En Matiere De Redressement Judiciaire : Cas De La Tunisie
This work analyses the influence of the legal expert in accounting on the decision of the judge for legal settlement for firms in difficulty. The report of the legal expert (who is a chartered accountant) aims to help the judge to make a decision. The report contents some technical arguments and the expert opinion. The resultants show clearly that the judge follows the opinion of the expert more than its technical justifications
|Date of creation:||21 May 2012|
|Publication status:||Published in Comptabilités et innovation, May 2012, Grenoble, France. pp.cd-rom, 2012|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00937922|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Platt, Harlan D. & Platt, Marjorie B., 1991. "A note on the use of industry-relative ratios in bankruptcy prediction," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1183-1194, December.
- Emmanuel CHARRIER, 2005. "L’expert-comptable judiciaire : un pair de la cour ?," Economic History 0503007, EconWPA.
- repec:bla:joares:v:10:y:1972:i:1:p:167-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferri, Michael G & Jones, Wesley H, 1979. "Determinants of Financial Structure: A New Methodological Approach," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(3), pages 631-644, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1945 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:109-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kose John, 1993. "Managing Financial Distress and Valuing Distressed Securities: A Survey and a Research Agenda," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 22(3), Fall.
- Opler, Tim C & Titman, Sheridan, 1994. " Financial Distress and Corporate Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 1015-1040, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00937922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.