Poids De L'Avis De L'Expert Comptable Judiciaire Dans La Decision Du Juge En Matiere De Redressement Judiciaire : Cas De La Tunisie
This work analyses the influence of the legal expert in accounting on the decision of the judge for legal settlement for firms in difficulty. The report of the legal expert (who is a chartered accountant) aims to help the judge to make a decision. The report contents some technical arguments and the expert opinion. The resultants show clearly that the judge follows the opinion of the expert more than its technical justifications
|Date of creation:||21 May 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Comptabilités et innovation, May 2012, Grenoble, France. pp.cd-rom, 2012|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-00937922|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Platt, Harlan D. & Platt, Marjorie B., 1991. "A note on the use of industry-relative ratios in bankruptcy prediction," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 1183-1194, December.
- Opler, Tim C & Titman, Sheridan, 1994. " Financial Distress and Corporate Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(3), pages 1015-40, July.
- Charrier, Emmanuel, 2005. "L'expert-comptable judiciaire, un pair de la cour ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1945, Paris Dauphine University.
- Kose John, 1993. "Managing Financial Distress and Valuing Distressed Securities: A Survey and a Research Agenda," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 22(3), Fall.
- Ferri, Michael G & Jones, Wesley H, 1979. "Determinants of Financial Structure: A New Methodological Approach," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(3), pages 631-44, June.
- Emmanuel CHARRIER, 2005. "L’expert-comptable judiciaire : un pair de la cour ?," Economic History 0503007, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00937922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.