L’expert-comptable judiciaire : un pair de la cour ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Fleischman & Thomas Tyson, 2000. "Parallels between US and UK cost accountancy in the World War I era," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 191-212.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taieb Hamadi & Sami El Omari, & Wafa Khlif, 2012. "Poids De L'Avis De L'Expert Comptable Judiciaire Dans La Decision Du Juge En Matiere De Redressement Judiciaire : Cas De La Tunisie," Post-Print hal-00937922, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsDroit; justice; expert judiciaire; expert comptable; comptabilité; technique; légitimité; autorité; compagnies d’experts; discours publics;
- N - Economic History
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-04-16 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2005-04-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:0503007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .