Do airport capacity constraints have a serious impact on the future development of air traffic?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, P.T. & Pitfield, David, 1999. "The derivation and analysis of the passenger peak hour: an empirical application to Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa239, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwards, Holly A. & Dixon-Hardy, Darron & Wadud, Zia, 2016. "Aircraft cost index and the future of carbon emissions from air travel," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 553-562.
- Okwir, Simon & Ulfvengren, Pernilla & Angelis, Jannis & Ruiz, Felipe & NÃºÃ±ez Guerrero, Yilsy Maria, 2017. "Managing turnaround performance through Collaborative Decision Making," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 183-196.
- Berster, Peter & Gelhausen, Marc C. & Wilken, Dieter, 2015. "Is increasing aircraft size common practice of airlines at congested airports?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 40-48.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:64:y:2017:i:pa:p:15-20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Redondi, Renato & Gudmundsson, Sveinn Vidar, 2016. "Congestion spill effects of Heathrow and Frankfurt airports on connection traffic in European and Gulf hub airports," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 287-297.
- repec:eee:transe:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:115-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Singh, D.P. & Dalei, Narendra N. & Raju, T. Bangar, 2016. "Forecasting investment and capacity addition in Indian airport infrastructure: Analysis from post-privatization and post-economic regulation era," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 218-225.
- Zietsman, Davina & Vanderschuren, Marianne, 2014. "Analytic Hierarchy Process assessment for potential multi-airport systems â€“ The case of Cape Town," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 41-49.
- Kivits, Robbert & Charles, Michael B., 2015. "Aviation planning policy in Australia: Identifying frames of reference to support public decision making," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 102-111.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport capacity; Airport capacity constraints; Airport capacity utilisation; Peak hour volume;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:28:y:2013:i:c:p:3-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.