Internationalization strategies of EU and Asiaâ€“Pacific low fare airlines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gillen, David & Morrison, William, 2003. "Bundling, integration and the delivered price of air travel: are low cost carriers full service competitors?," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 15-23.
- John Dunning, 1981. "Explaining the international direct investment position of countries: Towards a dynamic or developmental approach," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 117(1), pages 30-64, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- RamÃ³n-RodrÃguez, Ana B. & Moreno-Izquierdo, Luis & Perles-Ribes, JosÃ© F., 2011. "Growth and internationalisation strategies in the airline industry," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 110-115.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:134-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Klemens & Albers, Sascha & Allroggen, Florian & Malina, Robert, 2015. "Serving vs. settling: What drives the establishment of low-cost carriers’ foreign bases?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 17-30.
More about this item
KeywordsLow cost carrier; Europe; Asiaâ€“Pacific; Internationalization; Strategy; Eclectic paradigm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:16:y:2010:i:5:p:244-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.