Border effects for domestic and international Canadian passenger air travel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matsumoto, Hidenobu, 2007. "International air network structures and air traffic density of world cities," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 269-282, May.
- John F. Helliwell & Geneviève Verdier, 2001. "Measuring internal trade distances: a new method applied to estimate provincial border effects in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(4), pages 1024-1041, November.
- Keith Head & John Ries, 2001. "Increasing Returns versus National Product Differentiation as an Explanation for the Pattern of U.S.-Canada Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 858-876, September.
- Henning Klodt, 2004. "Border Effects in Passenger Air Traffic," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 519-532, November.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "Estimating the Effect of Currency Unions on Trade and Output," NBER Working Papers 7857, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shang-Jin Wei, 1996. "Intra-National versus International Trade: How Stubborn are Nations in Global Integration?," NBER Working Papers 5531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhadra, Dipasis & Kee, Jacqueline, 2008. "Structure and dynamics of the core US air travel markets: A basic empirical analysis of domestic passenger demand," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 27-39.
- Reiss, Peter C & Spiller, Pablo T, 1989. "Competition and Entry in Small Airline Markets," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(2), pages 179-202, October.
- John F. Helliwell, 1996. "Do National Borders Matter for Quebec's Trade?," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 507-522, August.
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 615-623, June.
- Volker Nitsch, 2000. "National borders and international trade: evidence from the European Union," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1091-1105, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gallet, Craig A. & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2014.
"The income elasticity of air travel: A meta-analysis,"
Annals of Tourism Research,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 141-155.
- Craig A. Gallet & Hristos Doucouliagos, 2014. "The Income Elasticity Of Air Travel: A Meta-Analysis," Economics Series 2014_6, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Chang, Li-Yen, 2014. "Analysis of bilateral air passenger flows: A non-parametric multivariate adaptive regression spline approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 123-130.
- Elwakil, Omar Sherif & Windle, Robert J. & Dresner, Martin E., 2013. "Transborder demand leakage and the US–Canadian air passenger market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 45-57.
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:390-403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsui, Wai Hong Kan & Fung, Michael Ka Yiu, 2016. "Analysing passenger network changes: The case of Hong Kong," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-11.
- Chang, Li-Yen, 2012. "International air passenger flows between pairs of APEC countries: A non-parametric regression tree approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 4-6.
- Wilken, Dieter & Berster, Peter & Gelhausen, Marc C., 2016. "Analysis of demand structures on intercontinental routes to and from Europe with a view to identifying potential for new low-cost services," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 56(PB), pages 79-90.
- Hazledine, Tim, 2014. "Searching for the sweet spot: The determinants of direct services from Canadian airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 50-55.
More about this item
KeywordsBorder effect; Passenger air travel; Airports;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:15:y:2009:i:1:p:7-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.