Tarasoff, duty to warn laws, and suicide
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Klick & Sara Markowitz, 2006.
"Are mental health insurance mandates effective? Evidence from suicides,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 83-97.
- Sara Markowitz & Jonathan Klick, "undated". "Are Mental Health Insurance Mandates Effective?: Evidence from Suicides," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2004-003, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Jonathan Klick & Sara Markowitz, 2003. "Are Mental Health Insurance Mandates Effective? Evidence from Suicides," NBER Working Papers 9994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Justin Wolfers, 2006.
"Did Unilateral Divorce Laws Raise Divorce Rates? A Reconciliation and New Results,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1802-1820, December.
- Justin Wolfers, 2003. "Did Unilateral Divorce Laws Raise Divorce Rates? A Reconciliation and New Results," NBER Working Papers 10014, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfers, Justin, 2003. "Did Unilateral Divorce Laws Raise Divorce Rates? A Reconciliation and New Results," Research Papers 1819, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- ThomasS. Dee, 2008. "Forsaking all others? The effects of same-sex partnership laws on risky sex," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(530), pages 1055-1078, July.
More about this item
KeywordsTarasoff; Mental Health Policy; Suicide;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- K13 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Tort Law and Product Liability; Forensic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:34:y:2013:i:c:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.