The case against secured lending
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lummer, Scott L. & McConnell, John J., 1989. "Further evidence on the bank lending process and the capital-market response to bank loan agreements," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 99-122, November.
- Scott, James H, Jr, 1977. "Bankruptcy, Secured Debt, and Optimal Capital Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Allen N. Berger & Gregory F. Udell, 1988.
"Collateral, loan quality, and bank risk,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Orgler, Yair E, 1970. "A Credit Scoring Model for Commercial Loans," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 435-45, November.
- Black, Fischer, 1975. "Bank funds management in an efficient market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 323-339, December.
- Hudson, John, 1992. "The impact of the new bankruptcy code upon the average liability of bankrupt firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 351-371, April.
- Hester, Donald D, 1979. "Customer Relationships and Terms of Loans: Evidence from a Pilot Survey: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 11(3), pages 349-57, August.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1985. "What's different about banks?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 29-39, January.
- Webb, David C, 1991. "An Economic Evaluation of Insolvency Procedures in the United Kingdom: Does the 1986 Insolvency Act Satisfy the Creditors' Bargain?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 139-57, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:15:y:1995:i:1:p:47-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.