When Are Commercial Loans Secured?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Minetti, Raoul & Murro, Pierluigi & Paiella, Monica, 2015.
"Ownership structure, governance, and innovation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 165-193.
- Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro & Monica Paiella, 2011. "Ownership structure, governance, and innovation: Evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers 1_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro & Monica Paiella, 2012. "Ownership Structure, Governance, and Innovation: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 10, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Yaldız Hanedar, Elmas & Broccardo, Eleonora & Bazzana, Flavio, 2014.
"Collateral requirements of SMEs: The evidence from less-developed countries,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 106-121.
- Elmas Yaldiz Hanedar & Eleonora Broccardo & Flavio Bazzana, 2012. "Collateral Requirements of SMEs:The Evidence from Less–Developed Countries," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 12111, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Vink, Dennis, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of Asset-Backed Securitization," MPRA Paper 10382, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Aug 2008.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:227-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berger, Allen N. & Scott Frame, W. & Ioannidou, Vasso, 2011.
"Tests of ex ante versus ex post theories of collateral using private and public information,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 85-97, April.
- Allen N. Berger & W. Scott Frame & Vasso P. Ioannidou, 2010. "Tests of ex ante versus ex post theories of collateral using private and public information," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2010-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Berger, A.N. & Frame, W.S. & Ioannidou, V., 2010. "Tests of Ex Ante Versus Ex Post Theories of Collateral Using Private and Public Information," Discussion Paper 2010-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Herrera, Ana María & Minetti, Raoul, 2007. "Informed finance and technological change: Evidence from credit relationships," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 223-269, January.
- repec:eee:ememar:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:201-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Pyles & Donald Mullineax, 2008. "Constraints on Loan Sales and the Price of Liquidity," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 21-36, February.
- Ginés Hernández-Cánovas & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2010. "Relationship lending and SME financing in the continental European bank-based system," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 465-482, May.
- Régis Blazy & Laurent Weill, 2006. "Why Do Banks Ask for Collateral and Which Ones ?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2006-03, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finrev:v:39:y:2004:i:1:p:79-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.