Principles of Forecasting: A Handbook for Researchers and Practitioners: J. Scott Armstrong (Ed.), (2001), Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 849 pages. Hardback: ISBN: 0-7923-7930-6; $190, [UK pound]133, [euro;]210.00, Paperback: ISBN: 07923-7401-0; $95; [UK pound]66.50, [euro;]105
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clements,Michael & Hendry,David, 1998.
"Forecasting Economic Time Series,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521634809, June.
- Sniezek, Janet A. & Paese, Paul W. & Switzer, Fred S., 1990. "The effect of choosing on confidence in choice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 264-282, August.
- Sniezek, Janet A. & Reeves, Anthony P., 1986. "Feature cues in probability learning: Data base information and judgment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 297-315, June.
- Sniezek, Janet A. & Henry, Rebecca A., 1989. "Accuracy and confidence in group judgment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Balkin, Sandy D. & Ord, J. Keith, 2000. "Automatic neural network modeling for univariate time series," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 509-515.
- Sniezek, Janet A., 1992. "Groups under uncertainty: An examination of confidence in group decision making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 124-155, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:18:y:2002:i:3:p:468-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.