A survey of credit and behavioural scoring: forecasting financial risk of lending to consumers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reichert, Alan K & Cho, Chien-Ching & Wagner, George M, 1983. "An Examination of the Conceptual Issues Involved in Developing Credit-scoring Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 1(2), pages 101-14, April.
- Peter Kolesar & Janet L. Showers, 1985. "A Robust Credit Screening Model Using Categorical Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(2), pages 123-133, February.
- Houshmand A. Ziari & David J. Leatham & Paul N. Ellinger, 1997. "Development of Statistical Discriminant Mathematical Programming Model Via Resampling Estimation Techniques," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1352-1362.
- William E. Hardy & John L. Adrian, 1985. "A linear programming alternative to discriminant analysis in credit scoring," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(4), pages 285-292.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis, 1978.
"Problems in applying discriminant analysis in credit scoring models,"
94, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eisenbeis, Robert A., 1978. "Problems in applying discriminant analysis in credit scoring models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 205-219, October.
- Leonard, Kevin J., 1993. "Empirical Bayes analysis of the commercial loan evaluation process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 289-296, November.
- Eisenbeis, Robert A, 1977. "Pitfalls in the Application of Discriminant Analysis in Business, Finance, and Economics," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(3), pages 875-900, June.
- Jos A. M. van Kuelen & Jaap Spronk & A. Wayne Corcoran, 1981. "Note---On the Cyert-Davidson-Thompson Doubtful Accounts Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 108-112, January.
- Altman, Edward I. & Marco, Giancarlo & Varetto, Franco, 1994. "Corporate distress diagnosis: Comparisons using linear discriminant analysis and neural networks (the Italian experience)," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 505-529, May.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Kar Yan Tam & Melody Y. Kiang, 1992. "Managerial Applications of Neural Networks: The Case of Bank Failure Predictions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(7), pages 926-947, July.
- Desai, Vijay S. & Crook, Jonathan N. & Overstreet, George A., 1996. "A comparison of neural networks and linear scoring models in the credit union environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 24-37, November.
- Dileep Mehta, 1968. "The Formulation of Credit Policy Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(2), pages B30-B50, October.
- D. J. Hand & W. E. Henley, 1997. "Statistical Classification Methods in Consumer Credit Scoring: a Review," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 160(3), pages 523-541.
- A. Wayne Corcoran, 1978. "The Use of Exponentially-Smoothed Transition Matrices to Improve Forecasting of Cash Flows from Accounts Receivable," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(7), pages 732-739, March.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-70, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- R. M. Cyert & H. J. Davidson & G. L. Thompson, 1962. "Estimation of the Allowance for Doubtful Accounts by Markov Chains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(3), pages 287-303, April.
- Harold Bierman, Jr. & Warren H. Hausman, 1970. "The Credit Granting Decision," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(8), pages B519-B532, April.
- Srinivasan, Venkat & Kim, Yong H, 1987. " Credit Granting: A Comparative Analysis of Classification Procedures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 665-81, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:16:y:2000:i:2:p:149-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.