Further thoughts on simplicity and complexity in population projection models
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Spyros Makridakis & Robert L. Winkler, 1983. "Averages of Forecasts: Some Empirical Results," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(9), pages 987-996, September.
- Yokuma, J. Thomas & Armstrong, J. Scott, 1995. "Beyond accuracy: Comparison of criteria used to select forecasting methods," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 591-597, December.
- anonymous, 1987. "Comment on proposed actions," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Apr, pages 296-297.
- Smith, Stanley K. & Sincich, Terry, 1992. "Evaluating the forecast accuracy and bias of alternative population projections for states," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 495-508, November.
- Steve Murdock & F. Leistritz & Rita Hamm & Sean-Shong Hwang & Banoo Parpia, 1984. "An assessment of the accuracy of a regional economic-demographic projection model," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 21(3), pages 383-404, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:13:y:1997:i:4:p:557-565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.