Stock liquidity and investment opportunities: New evidence from FTSE 100 index deletions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andros Gregoriou & Christos Ioannidis, 2006. "Information costs and liquidity effects from changes in the FTSE 100 list," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 347-360.
- Amihud, Yakov, 2002. "Illiquidity and stock returns: cross-section and time-series effects," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 31-56, January.
- Marquering, Wessel & Verbeek, Marno, 1999.
"An empirical analysis of intertemporal asset pricing models with transaction costs and habit persistence,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 243-265, September.
- Wessel Marquering & Marno Verbeek, 1998. "An Empirical Analysis of Intertemporal Asset Pricing Models with Transaction Costs and Habit Persistence," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9824, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Naik, Narayan Y. & Yadav, Pradeep K., 2004. "Trading costs of public investors with obligatory and voluntary market-making: Evidence from market reforms," CFR Working Papers 04-06, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- John R. Becker-Blease & Donna L. Paul, 2006. "Stock Liquidity and Investment Opportunities: Evidence from Index Additions," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 35(3), pages 35-51, September.
- Schmidt, Peter, 1990. "Three-stage least squares with different instruments for different equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 389-394, March.
- Denis, David J., 1994. "Investment Opportunities and the Market Reaction to Equity Offerings," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 159-177, June.
- Fisher, Stephen J, 1994. "Asset Trading, Transaction Costs and the Equity Premium," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(S), pages 71-94, Suppl. De.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1986. "Asset pricing and the bid-ask spread," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 223-249, December.
- John R. Becker-Blease & Donna L. Paul, 2006. "Stock Liquidity and Investment Opportunities: Evidence from Index Additions," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 35(3), Autumn.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1977. "Determinants of corporate borrowing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-175, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azevedo, Alcino & Karim, Mohamad & Gregoriou, Andros & Rhodes, Mark, 2014. "Stock price and volume effects associated with changes in the composition of the FTSE Bursa Malaysian KLCI," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 20-35.
- Mazouz, Khelifa & Daya, Wael & Yin, Shuxing, 2014. "Index revisions, systematic liquidity risk and the cost of equity capital," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 283-298.
More about this item
KeywordsStock liquidity Investment opportunities Index deletion London Stock Exchange;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfin:v:20:y:2010:i:3:p:267-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.