Price discovery and the international flow of information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hasbrouck, Joel, 1995. " One Security, Many Markets: Determining the Contributions to Price Discovery," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1175-1199, September.
- Chan, K. C. & Fong, Wai-Ming & Kho, Bong-Chan & Stulz, ReneM., 1996.
"Information, trading and stock returns: Lessons from dually-listed securities,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 1161-1187, August.
- K.C. Chan & Wai-Ming Fong & Rene M. Stulz, 1994. "Information, Trading and Stock Returns: Lessons from Dually-Listed Securities," NBER Working Papers 4743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ederington, Louis H. & Lee, Jae Ha, 1995. "The Short-Run Dynamics of the Price Adjustment to New Information," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 117-134, March.
- French, Kenneth R. & Roll, Richard, 1986. "Stock return variances : The arrival of information and the reaction of traders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 5-26, September.
- Chowdhry, Bhagwan & Nanda, Vikram, 1991. "Multimarket Trading and Market Liquidity," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(3), pages 483-511.
- Barclay, Michael J & Litzenberger, Robert H & Warner, Jerold B, 1990. "Private Information, Trading Volume, and Stock-Return Variances," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 233-253.
- Forster, Margaret M. & George, Thomas J., 1995. "Trading hours, information flow, and international cross-listing," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 19-34.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bacidore, Jeffrey M. & Battalio, Robert & Galpin, Neal & Jennings, Robert, 2005. "Sources of liquidity for NYSE-listed non-US stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 3075-3098, December.
- Chng, Michael T., 2004. "The trading dynamics of close-substitute futures markets: evidence of margin policy spillover effects," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4-5), pages 463-483.
- Moulton, Pamela C. & Wei, Li, 2009. "A tale of two time zones: The impact of substitutes on cross-listed stock liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 570-591, November.
- von Furstenberg, George M. & Tabora, Carlos B., 2004. "Bolsa or NYSE: price discovery for Mexican shares," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 295-311, October.
- Kao, Erin H. & Ho, Tsung-wu & Fung, Hung-Gay, 2015. "Price linkage between the US and Japanese futures across different time zones: An analysis of the minute-by-minute data," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 321-336.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfin:v:12:y:2002:i:3:p:201-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/intfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.