Optimal stopping behavior of equity-linked investment products with regime switching
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Norberg, Ragnar, 2003. "The Markov Chain Market," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(02), pages 265-287, November.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011.
"Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 31, pages 465-472
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-246, August.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1976. "The pricing of equity-linked life insurance policies with an asset value guarantee," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 195-213, June.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Cheung, Ka Chun & Yang, Hailiang, 2004. "Asset Allocation with Regime-Switching: Discrete-Time Case," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 99-111, May.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Eling & Michael Kochanski, 2013.
"Research on lapse in life insurance: what has been done and what needs to be done?,"
Journal of Risk Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 14(4), pages 392-413, August.
- Eling, Martin & Kochanski, Michael, 2012. "Research on Lapse in Life Insurance – What Has Been Done and What Needs to Be Done?," Working Papers on Finance 1224, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Gan, Guojun & Lin, X. Sheldon, 2015. "Valuation of large variable annuity portfolios under nested simulation: A functional data approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 138-150.
- Moore, Kristen S., 2009. "Optimal surrender strategies for equity-indexed annuity investors," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Gan, Guojun, 2013. "Application of data clustering and machine learning in variable annuity valuation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 795-801.
- Wei, Jiaqin & Wang, Rongming & Yang, Hailiang, 2012. "Optimal surrender strategies for equity-indexed annuity investors with partial information," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1251-1258.
- Zhang, Hongzhong & Leung, Tim & Hadjiliadis, Olympia, 2013.
"Stochastic modeling and fair valuation of drawdown insurance,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 840-850.
- Hongzhong Zhang & Tim Leung & Olympia Hadjiliadis, 2013. "Stochastic Modeling and Fair Valuation of Drawdown Insurance," Papers 1310.3860, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:37:y:2005:i:3:p:599-614. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.