A class of bivariate stochastic orderings, with applications in actuarial sciences
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haim Levy, 1992. "Stochastic Dominance and Expected Utility: Survey and Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(4), pages 555-593, April.
- Hesselager, Ole, 1996. "A unification of some order relations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 223-224, April.
- Marco Scarsini, 1988. "Dominance Conditions for Multivariate Utility Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 454-460, April.
- George Kimeldorf & Allan Sampson, 1989. "A framework for positive dependence," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 31-45, March.
- Scarsini, Marco, 1985. "Stochastic dominance with pair-wise risk aversion," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 187-201, April.
- Shaked, Moshe & Shanthikumar, J. George, 1997. "Supermodular Stochastic Orders and Positive Dependence of Random Vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 86-101, April.
- Kaas, R. & Hesselager, O., 1995. "Ordering claim size distributions and mixed Poisson probabilities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 193-201, October.
- Dhaene, J. & Goovaerts, M. J., 1997. "On the dependency of risks in the individual life model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 243-253, May.
- Denuit, Michel & Lefevre, Claude, 1997. "Some new classes of stochastic order relations among arithmetic random variables, with applications in actuarial sciences," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 197-213, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:24:y:1999:i:1-2:p:31-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.