A class of bivariate stochastic orderings, with applications in actuarial sciences
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hesselager, Ole, 1996. "A unification of some order relations," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 223-224, April.
- Marco Scarsini, 1988.
"Dominance Conditions for Multivariate Utility Functions,"
INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 454-460, April.
- Marco Scarsini, 1988. "Dominance Conditions for Multivariate Utility Functions," Post-Print hal-00542237, HAL.
- A. B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon, 1982. "The Comparison of Multi-Dimensioned Distributions of Economic Status," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 183-201.
- George Kimeldorf & Allan Sampson, 1989. "A framework for positive dependence," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 41(1), pages 31-45, March.
- Haim Levy, 1992. "Stochastic Dominance and Expected Utility: Survey and Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(4), pages 555-593, April.
- Kaas, R. & Hesselager, O., 1995. "Ordering claim size distributions and mixed Poisson probabilities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 193-201, October.
- Shaked, Moshe & Shanthikumar, J. George, 1997. "Supermodular Stochastic Orders and Positive Dependence of Random Vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 86-101, April.
- Dhaene, Jan & Goovaerts, Marc J., 1996. "Dependency of Risks and Stop-Loss Order," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 201-212, November.
- Scarsini, Marco, 1985. "Stochastic dominance with pair-wise risk aversion," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 187-201, April.
- Marco Scarsini, 1985. "Stochastic dominance with pair-wise risk aversion," Post-Print hal-00542275, HAL.
- Dhaene, J. & Goovaerts, M. J., 1997. "On the dependency of risks in the individual life model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 243-253, May.
- Denuit, Michel & Lefevre, Claude, 1997. "Some new classes of stochastic order relations among arithmetic random variables, with applications in actuarial sciences," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 197-213, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)