Some positive dependence stochastic orders
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Dall’Aglio & Marco Scarsini, 2000.
"Zonoids, Linear Dependence, and Size-Biased Distributions on the Simplex,"
ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series
27-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research, revised Jul 2003.
- Marco Scarsini & Marco Dall'Aglio, 2003. "Zonoids, Linear Dependence, and Size-Biased Distributions on the Simplex," Post-Print hal-00539799, HAL.
- George Kimeldorf & Allan Sampson, 1989. "A framework for positive dependence," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 41(1), pages 31-45, March.
- Hu, Taizhong & Khaledi, Baha-Eldin & Shaked, Moshe, 2003. "Multivariate hazard rate orders," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 173-189, January.
- Karlin, Samuel & Rinott, Yosef, 1980. "Classes of orderings of measures and related correlation inequalities II. Multivariate reverse rule distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 499-516, December.
- Shaked, Moshe & Shanthikumar, J. George, 1997. "Supermodular Stochastic Orders and Positive Dependence of Random Vectors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 86-101, April.
- Collet, Pierre & López, F. Javier & Martínez, Servet, 2003. "Order relations of measures when avoiding decreasing sets," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 165-175, November.
- Colangelo, Antonio & Scarsini, Marco & Shaked, Moshe, 2005. "Some notions of multivariate positive dependence," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 13-26, August.
- Karlin, Samuel & Rinott, Yosef, 1980. "Classes of orderings of measures and related correlation inequalities. I. Multivariate totally positive distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 467-498, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCopula Frechet classes and bounds Marshall-Olkin distributions Farlie-Gumbel-Morgenstern distributions Archimedean copula Left tail decreasing (LTD) Right tail increasing (RTI) Multivariate total positivity Likelihood ratio order Lower orthant decreasing ratio (lodr) order Upper orthant increasing ratio (uoir) order;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:97:y:2006:i:1:p:46-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.