Conditional orderings and positive dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lindqvist, Bo Henry, 1988. "Association of probability measures on partially ordered spaces," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 111-132, August.
- Colangelo, Antonio & Scarsini, Marco & Shaked, Moshe, 2006. "Some positive dependence stochastic orders," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 46-78, January.
- Hu, Taizhong & Khaledi, Baha-Eldin & Shaked, Moshe, 2003. "Multivariate hazard rate orders," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 173-189, January.
- Colangelo, Antonio & Scarsini, Marco & Shaked, Moshe, 2005. "Some notions of multivariate positive dependence," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 13-26, August.
- Karlin, Samuel & Rinott, Yosef, 1980. "Classes of orderings of measures and related correlation inequalities. I. Multivariate totally positive distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 467-498, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kundu, Debasis & Franco, Manuel & Vivo, Juana-Maria, 2014. "Multivariate distributions with proportional reversed hazard marginals," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 98-112.
- Cai, Jun & Wei, Wei, 2012. "Optimal reinsurance with positively dependent risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 57-63.
- S. Ashrafi & M. Asadi, 2015. "On the stochastic and dependence properties of the three-state systems," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 261-281, April.
- Franco, Manuel & Vivo, Juana-María, 2010. "A multivariate extension of Sarhan and Balakrishnan's bivariate distribution and its ageing and dependence properties," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 491-499, March.
More about this item
KeywordsUsual stochastic order Hazard rate order Association Right corner set increasing (RCSI) Right tail increasing (RTI) Positive quadrant dependence (PQD);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:99:y:2008:i:3:p:358-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.