Real exchange rate effects of monetary disturbances under different degrees of exchange rate flexibility: An empirical analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982.
"Does Anticipated Monetary Policy Matter? An Econometric Investigation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(1), pages 22-51, February.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1980. "Does Anticipated Monetary Policy Matter? An Econometric Investigation," NBER Working Papers 0506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- John F. O. Bilson & Jacob A. Frenkel, 1979. "Dynamic Adjustment and the Demand for International Reserves," NBER Working Papers 0407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kormendi, Roger C & Meguire, Philip G, 1984. "Cross-Regime Evidence of Macroeconomic Rationality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(5), pages 875-908, October.
- Glick, Reuven & Wihlborg, Clas, 1990. "Real exchange rate effects of monetary shocks under fixed and flexible exchange rates," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 267-290, May.
- Kimbrough, Kent P, 1984. "Aggregate Information and the Role of Monetary Policy in an Open Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 268-285, April.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1984. "Econometric Issues in the Analysis of Regressions with Generated Regressors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 221-47, February.
- Kimbrough, Kent P., 1983. "The information content of the exchange rate and the stability of real output under alternative exchange-rate regimes," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 27-38, April.
- Barro, Robert J., 1978.
"Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States,"
3450988, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, Robert J, 1978. "Unanticipated Money, Output, and the Price Level in the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(4), pages 549-580, August.
- Peter J. Montiel & Iqbal Zaidi, 1987. "Cross-Regime Tests of the Lucas Supply Function in Developing Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(4), pages 760-769, December.
- King, Robert G, 1982. "Monetary Policy and the Information Content of Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(2), pages 247-279, April.
- Barro, Robert J., 1976. "Rational expectations and the role of monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Laurence Weiss, 1982. "Information Aggregation and Policy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 31-42.
- Fry, Maxwell J & Lilien, David M, 1986. "Monetary Policy Responses to Exogenous Shocks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 79-83, May.
- Laurence Weiss, 1978.
"The Role for Active Monetary Policy in a Rational Expectations Model,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
491, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Weiss, Laurence M, 1980. "The Role for Active Monetary Policy in a Rational Expectations Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 221-233, April.
- Kretzmer, Peter E., 1989. "The cross-industry effects of unanticipated money in an equilibrium business cycle model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 275-296, March.
- von Hagen, Juergen, 1990. "Policy effectiveness in an open multi-market economy with risk neutral exchange rate speculation," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 110-122, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:38:y:1995:i:3-4:p:249-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.