Cross-Regime Evidence of Macroeconomic Rationality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989.
"New Classicals and Keynesians, or the Good Guys and the Bad Guys,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 125(III), pages 263-273, September.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "New Classicals And Keynesians, Or The Good Guys And The Bad Guys," RCER Working Papers 187, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "New Classicals and Keynesians, or the Good Guys and the Bad Guys," NBER Working Papers 2982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petr Duczynski, 2005. "On the Empirics of the Non-neutrality of Money: Evidence from Developed Countries," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 55(5-6), pages 267-282, May.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777, April.
- Loungani, Prakash & Razin, Assaf & Yuen, Chi-Wa, 2001.
"Capital mobility and the output-inflation tradeoff,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 255-274, February.
- Loungani, P. & Eazin, A. & Yuen, C.W., 1996. "Capital Mobility and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff," Papers 38-96, Tel Aviv.
- Assaf Razin & Prakash Loungani & Chi-Wa Yuen, 2000. "Capital Mobility and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff," IMF Working Papers 00/87, International Monetary Fund.
- Loungani, Prakash & Razin, Assaf & Yuen, Chi-Wa, 1997. "Capital Mobility and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff," CEPR Discussion Papers 1577, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Prakash Loungani & Assaf Razin & Chi-Wa Yuen, 1997. "Capital mobility and the output-inflation tradeoff," International Finance Discussion Papers 577, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Emmanuel De Veirman, 2009.
"What Makes the Output-Inflation Trade-Off Change? The Absence of Accelerating Deflation in Japan,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(6), pages 1117-1140, September.
- Emmanuel De Veirman, 2007. "Which nonlinearity in the Phillips curve? The absence of accelerating deflation in Japan," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/14, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Emmanuel De Veirman, 2007. "Which Nonlinearity in the Phillips Curve? The Absence of Accelerating Deflation in Japan," Economics Working Paper Archive 536, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1996. "Nobel Lecture: Monetary Neutrality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(4), pages 661-682, August.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Driscoll, John C & Poterba, James M, 1995.
"Money, Output, and Prices: Evidence from a New Monetary Aggregate,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 13(1), pages 67-83, January.
- Rotemberg, J.J. & Driscoll, J.C. & Poterba, J.M., 1991. "Money, Output, and Prices: Evidence from a New Monetary Aggregate," Working papers 585, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & John C. Driscoll & James M. Poterba, 1991. "Money, Output and Prices: Evidence from A New Monetary Aggregate," NBER Working Papers 3824, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dr.Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2004. "Money And Output Interraction In Nigeria," Macroeconomics 0405012, EconWPA.
- William T. Gavin & William G. Dewald, 1989.
"The Effect of Disinflationary Policies on Monetary Velocity,"
Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 9(1), pages 149-164, Spring/Su.
- William T. Gavin & William G. Dewald, 1989. "The effects of disinflationary policies on monetary velocity," Working Paper 8901, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Hartley, Peter R. & Walsh, Carl E., 1991.
"Inside money and monetary neutrality,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 395-416.
- Peter R. Hartley & Carl E. Walsh, 1986. "Inside Money and Monetary Neutrality," NBER Working Papers 1890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter R. Hartley & Carl E. Walsh, 1986. "Inside money and monetary neutrality," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 86-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Glick, Reuven & Kretzmer, Peter & Wihlborg, Clas, 1995.
"Real exchange rate effects of monetary disturbances under different degrees of exchange rate flexibility: An empirical analysis,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 249-273, May.
- Reuven Glick & Peter Kretzmer & Clas Wihlborg, 1990. "Real exchange rate effects of monetary disturbances under different degrees of exchange rate flexibility: an empirical analysis," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 90-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Catherine Bruno, 1997. "Transmission de la politique monétaire et régime de changes : une comparaison France - Allemagne - Etats-Unis," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 61(1), pages 139-164.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2012. "Microfoundations Reconsidered," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14869, April.
- Just, Richard E., 1989. "Modelling the Interactive Effect of Alternative Sets of Policies on Agricultural Prices," Working Papers 197611, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Amit Kara & Edward Nelson, 2004.
"International Evidence on the Stability of the Optimizing IS Equation,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 66(s1), pages 687-712, September.
- Amit Kara & Edward Nelson, 2004. "International evidence on the stability of the optimizing IS equation," Working Papers 2003-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Lucas, Jr., Robert E., 1995. "Monetary Neutrality," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1995-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2012.
"Not Going Away? Microfoundations in the Making of a New Consensus in Macroeconomics,"
Chapters,in: Microfoundations Reconsidered, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2011. "Not Going Away? Microfoundations in the Making of a New Consensus in Macroeconomics," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Julio Rotemberg, 1987. "The New Keynesian Microfoundations," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1987, Volume 2, pages 69-116 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Apergis, Nicholas & Miller, Stephen, 2004. "Macroeconomic rationality and Lucas' misperceptions model: further evidence from 41 countries," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 227-241.
- Wihlborg, Clas, 1987. "Speculation, Bubbles, and Sunspots under Structural Uncertainty," Working Paper Series 180, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Eatzaz Ahmad & Saima Ahmed Ali, 1999. "Exchange Rate and Inflation Dynamics," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(3), pages 235-251.
- James B. Bullard & John W. Keating, 1994. "Superneutrality in postwar economies," Working Papers 1994-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:92:y:1984:i:5:p:875-908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.