|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics and Finance Christchurch, New Zealand
College of Business and Economics
University of Canterbury
Private Bag 4800, Christchurch
RePEc:edi:decannz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Philip Meguire, 2010. "Boundary Algebra: A Simpler Approach to Boolean Algebra and the Sentential Connectives," Working Papers in Economics 10/50, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Philip Meguire, 2007. "Boundary Algebra: A Simple Notation for Boolean Algebra and the Truth Functors," Working Papers in Economics 07/02, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ann L. Brower & Philip Meguire & Adrian Monks, 2010. "Closing the Deal: Principals, Agents, and Subagents in New Zealand Land Reform," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(3).
- Philip Meguire, 2003. "Social Security and personal saving: 1971 and beyond," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 115-139, January.
- Kormendi, Roger C & Meguire, Philip, 1991. "A Bayesian View of Nominal Money and Real Output through a New Clasical Macroeconomic Window: Cross-Country Tests of the Lucas Proposition Revisited: Comment," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(2), pages 152-159, April.
- Kormendi, Roger C & Meguire, Philip, 1990. "Government Debt, Government Spending, and Private Sector Behavior: Reply and Update," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 604-617, June.
- Kormendi, Roger C & Meguire, Philip, 1990. "A Multicountry Characterization of the Nonstationarity of Aggregate Output," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 22(1), pages 77-93, February.
- Kormendi, Roger C & Meguire, Philip, 1986.
"Government Debt, Government Spending, and Private Sector Behavior: Reply,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 1180-1187, December.
- Kormendi, Roger C & Meguire, Philip G, 1995. "Government Debt, Government Spending, and Private-Sector Behavior: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1357-1361, December.
- Kormendi, Roger C. & Meguire, Philip G., 1985. "Macroeconomic determinants of growth: Cross-country evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 141-163, September.
- Kormendi, Roger C & Meguire, Philip G, 1984. "Cross-Regime Evidence of Macroeconomic Rationality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(5), pages 875-908, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Philip Meguire should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.