International equity markets and trade policy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Grether, Jean-Marie & de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001.
"Who determines Mexican trade policy?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 343-370, April.
- de Melo, Jaime & Grether, Jean-Marie & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 1999. "Who Determines Mexican Trade Policy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grether,Jean-Marie & De Melo,Jaime A. P. & Olarreaga,Marcelo, 1999. "Who determines Mexican trade policy?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2187, The World Bank.
- Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal, 1999. "FDI policies under shared factor markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 309-332, December.
- Bernardo Moreno & José L. Torres, "undated". "Uniform Output Subsidies in an Economic Union with Firms Heterogeneity," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 00-06, FEDEA.
- Bernardo Moreno & José L. Torres, 2000. "Uniform Output Subsidies In An Economic Union With Firms Heterogeneity," Working Papers 00-06, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Fanti, Luciano & Buccella, Domenico, 2016. "Passive unilateral cross-ownership and strategic trade policy," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-22.
- Fanti, Luciano & Buccella, Domenico, 2016. "Passive unilateral cross-ownership and strategic trade policy," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dapeng Cai & Yukio Karasawa-Ohtashiro, 2015. "International cross-ownership of firms and strategic privatization policy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 116(1), pages 39-62, September.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 1998. "Tax competition in imperfectly competitive markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 135-153, February.
- Eckard Janeba, "undated". "Tax Competition in Imperfectly Competitive Markets," Discussion Paper Serie A 513, University of Bonn, Germany.
- T. Huw Edwards, 2008. "International Share Ownership, Profit Shifting and Protectionism," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 164(2), pages 280-301, June.
- T.Huw Edwards, 2007. "International Share Ownership, Profit Shifting and Protectionism," Discussion Paper Series 2007_28, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Nov 2007.
- Jota Ishikawa & Yoichi Sugita & Laixun Zhao, 2011. "Commercial Policy and Foreign Ownership," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 300-312, 05.
- Jota Ishikawa & Yoichi Sugita & Laixun Zhao, 2008. "Commercial Policy and Foreign Ownership," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-005, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ishikawa, Jota & Sugita, Yoichi & Zhao, Laixun, 2008. "Commercial Policy and Foreign Ownership," CCES Discussion Paper Series 2, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fang Wei, 2015. "Strategic Trade Policies and Managerial Incentives under International Cross Ownership," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 78-91, November.
- Dewit, Gerda, 2001. "Intervention in risky export markets: insurance, strategic action or aid?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 575-592, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:29:y:1990:i:1-2:p:173-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed