Monopsony distortions in an open economy: A theoretical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Johnson, Harry G, 1974. "Major Issues in Monetary Economics," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 212-225, July.
- Robert A. Mundell, 1962. "The Appropriate Use of Monetary and Fiscal Policy for Internal and External Stability," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 9(1), pages 70-79, March.
- Kouri, Pentti J K & Porter, Michael G, 1974. "International Capital Flows and Portfolio Equilibrium," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(3), pages 443-467, May/June.
- Thomas D. Willett & Francesco Forte, 1969. "Interest Rate Policy and External Balance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(2), pages 242-262.
- S. C. Tsiang, 1975. "The Dynamics of International Capital Flows and Internal and External Balance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 89(2), pages 195-214.
- Swoboda, Alexander K, 1973. "Monetary Policy under Fixed Exchange Rates: Effectiveness, the Speed of Adjustment and Proper Use," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 40(158), pages 136-154, May.
- Levin, Jay H, 1972. "International Capital Mobility and the Assignment Problem," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 54-67, March.
- Robert P. Flood, 1977. "Growth, Prices, and the Balance of Payments," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 10(2), pages 193-207, May.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1982.
"The capitalization of income streams and the effects of open-market policy under fixed exchange rates,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 87-98.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1980. "The Capitalization of Income Streams and the Effects of Open Market Policy under Fixed Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henderson, Dale W, 1977. "Modeling the Interdependence of National Money and Capital Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 190-199, February.
- Fratianni, Michele, 1976. "On the effectiveness of monetary policy under fixed rates of exchange," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 63-79, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Conning, 2002. "Latifundia Economics," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 02/1, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Rotemberg, Julio J. & Saloner, Garth, 2000.
"Competition and human capital accumulation: a theory of interregional specialization and trade,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 373-404, July.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Garth Saloner, 1990. "Competition and Human Capital Accumulation: A Theory of Interregional Specialization and Trade," NBER Working Papers 3228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nyman, Ingmar, 2005.
"Stock market speculation and managerial myopia,"
Review of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, pages 61-79.
- Jonathan Conning, 2004. "The Causes of Slavery or Serfdom and the Roads to Agrarian Capitalism: Domar's Hypothesis Revisited," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 401, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Devadoss, Stephen, 2007. "Market power in input purchase and trade," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 478-487.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1986. "International Oligopoly and Asymmetric Labour Market Institutions," NBER Working Papers 2038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos M. Asilis, 1992. "Unionization in a dynamic oligopolistic model of international trade," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 7(2), pages 181-208.
- Maskus, Keith E., 1997. "Should core labor standards be imposed through international trade policy?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1817, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:10:y:1980:i:2:p:213-235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.