The influence of regulation on marginal factor cost: Access markets in U.S. telecommunications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W & Flynn, Joseph E, 1990. "Cross-Subsidization in Telecommunications: Beyond the Universal Service Fairy Tale," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 231-249, September.
- Chi-Keung Woo & Dewey Q. Seeto, 1988. "Optimal Off-Peak Incremental Sales Rate Design in Electricity Pricing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 95-102.
- Costello, Kenneth W. & Hemphill, Ross C., 1990. "Competitive pricing in the electric industry," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 49-63, April.
- Gatto, Joseph P. & Langin-Hooper, Jerry & Robinson, Paul B. & Tyan, Holly, 1988. "Interstate switched access demand analysis," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 333-358.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parsons, Steve G., 2014. "Using the Hicks formula to evaluate an estimate of the elasticity of derived demand for toll-free numbers," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 210-215.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:8:y:1996:i:2:p:95-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .