Determinants of profit in the broadcasting industry: Evidence from Japanese micro data
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert W. Crandall, 1972. "FCC Regulation, Monopsony, and Network Television Program Costs," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(2), pages 483-508, Autumn.
- Robert Ekelund & George Ford & John Jackson, 2000. "Are Local TV Markets Separate Markets?," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 79-97.
- Ekelund, Robert B, Jr & Ford, George S & Koutsky, Thomas, 2000. "Market Power in Radio Markets: An Empirical Analysis of Local and National Concentration," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 157-84, April.
- Webbink, Douglas W, 1973. "Regulation, Profits and Entry in the Television Broadcasting Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 167-76, April.
- Robert Ekelund & George Ford & John Jackson, 1999. "Is Radio Advertising a Distinct Local Market? An Empirical Analysis," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 239-256, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:18:y:2006:i:2:p:216-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.