Determinants of profit in the broadcasting industry: Evidence from Japanese micro data
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Ekelund & George Ford & John Jackson, 1999. "Is Radio Advertising a Distinct Local Market? An Empirical Analysis," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(3), pages 239-256, May.
- Ekelund, Robert B, Jr & Ford, George S & Koutsky, Thomas, 2000. "Market Power in Radio Markets: An Empirical Analysis of Local and National Concentration," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 157-184, April.
- Robert Ekelund & George Ford & John Jackson, 2000. "Are Local TV Markets Separate Markets?," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 79-97.
- Webbink, Douglas W, 1973. "Regulation, Profits and Entry in the Television Broadcasting Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 167-176, April.
- Robert W. Crandall, 1972. "FCC Regulation, Monopsony, and Network Television Program Costs," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 3(2), pages 483-508, Autumn.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:18:y:2006:i:2:p:216-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.