An experimental study of two dimensions of country-of-origin (manufacturing country and branding country) using intrinsic and extrinsic cues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johny K Johansson & Israel D Nebenzahl, 1986. "Multinational Production: Effect on Brand Value," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 17(3), pages 101-126, September.
- C Min Han & Vern Terpstra, 1988. "Country-Of-Origin Effects for Uni-National and Bi-National Products," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(2), pages 235-255, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Godey, Bruno & Pederzoli, Daniele & Aiello, Gaetano & Donvito, Raffaele & Chan, Priscilla & Oh, Hyunjoo & Singh, Rahul & Skorobogatykh, Irina I. & Tsuchiya, Junji & Weitz, Bart, 2012.
"Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1461-1470.
- Bruno Godey & Daniele Pederzoli & Gaetano Aiello & Raffaele Donvito & Priscilla Chan & Hyunjoo Oh & Rahul Singh & Irina Skorobogatykh & Junji Tsuchiya & Bart Weitz, 2012. "Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products," Post-Print hal-00822005, HAL.
- Clipa, Cătălin-Ioan & Danilet, Magdalena & Clipa, Anca-Maria, 2017. "Country of origin effect and perception of Romanian consumers," MPRA Paper 83590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:173-185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Costa, Camila & Carneiro, Jorge & Goldszmidt, Rafael, 2016. "A contingent approach to country-of-origin effects on foreign products evaluation: Interaction of facets of country image with product classes," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1066-1075.
- Noor Ismail & Olli Kuivalainen, 2015. "The effect of internal capabilities and external environment on small- and medium-sized enterprises’ international performance and the role of the foreign market scope: The case of the Malaysian halal," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 418-451, December.
- Eng, Teck-Yong & Ozdemir, Sena & Michelson, Grant, 2016. "Brand origin and country of production congruity: Evidence from the UK and China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5703-5711.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:11:p:566-579 is not listed on IDEAS
- Busnaina, Izzudin & Woodall, Tony, 2015. "Doing business in Libya: Assessing the nature and effectiveness of international marketing programs in an evolving economy," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 781-797.
- Veale, Roberta & Quester, Pascale, 2009. "Do consumer expectations match experience? Predicting the influence of price and country of origin on perceptions of product quality," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 134-144, April.
- Dmitrovic, Tanja & Vida, Irena & Reardon, James, 2009. "Purchase behavior in favor of domestic products in the West Balkans," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 523-535, October.
- Zhan, Ge, 2013. "Statistical power in international business research: Study levels and data types," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 678-686.
More about this item
KeywordsCountry-of-origin Manufacturing country Branding country Intrinsic cues Extrinsic cues Experimental study Cars and stereos;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:13:y:2004:i:1:p:65-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .