Multinational Production: Effect on Brand Value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amine, Lyn Suzanne, 2008. "Country-of-origin, animosity and consumer response: Marketing implications of anti-Americanism and Francophobia," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 402-422, August.
- Giuseppe Bertoli & Riccardo Resciniti, 2013. "Made in Italy e country of origin effect," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 13-36.
- Eng, Teck-Yong & Ozdemir, Sena & Michelson, Grant, 2016. "Brand origin and country of production congruity: Evidence from the UK and China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5703-5711.
- Rasmusen, Eric, 2017. "A model of trust in quality and North–South trade," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 159-170.
- Hamzaoui-Essoussi, Leila & Merunka, Dwight & Bartikowski, Boris, 2011. "Brand origin and country of manufacture influences on brand equity and the moderating role of brand typicality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 973-978, September.
- Srinivasan, Narasimhan & Jain, Subhash C. & Sikand, Kiranjit, 2004. "An experimental study of two dimensions of country-of-origin (manufacturing country and branding country) using intrinsic and extrinsic cues," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 65-82, February.
- Insch, Gary S. & McBride, J. Brad, 2004. "The impact of country-of-origin cues on consumer perceptions of product quality: A binational test of the decomposed country-of-origin construct," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 256-265, March.
- Moon, Hwy-Chang & Roehl, Thomas W., 2001. "Unconventional foreign direct investment and the imbalance theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 197-215, April.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:3:p:356-372 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfonso Siano & Agostino Vollero & Maria Palazzo & Felice Addeo, 2014. "L’atteggiamento dei consumatori nei confronti dei global brand: uno studio esplorativo in tre paesi europei," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 87-112.
- Muresan Lavinia & Costinel Dobre, 2014. "The Influence Of Country Of Origin On The Consumer And The Placebo Effect In Marketing," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 157-160, December.
- José Cadima Ribeiro & José de Freitas Santos, 2002. "Territory and regional products: an attempt to evaluate the effects of territory information on product price," NIPE Working Papers 5/2002, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Godey, Bruno & Pederzoli, Daniele & Aiello, Gaetano & Donvito, Raffaele & Chan, Priscilla & Oh, Hyunjoo & Singh, Rahul & Skorobogatykh, Irina I. & Tsuchiya, Junji & Weitz, Bart, 2012.
"Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1461-1470.
- Bruno Godey & Daniele Pederzoli & Gaetano Aiello & Raffaele Donvito & Priscilla Chan & Hyunjoo Oh & Rahul Singh & Irina Skorobogatykh & Junji Tsuchiya & Bart Weitz, 2012. "Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products," Post-Print hal-00822005, HAL.
- Tore Kristensen & Gorm Gabrielsen & Eugene D. Jaffe, 2014. "Is Familiarity a Moderator of Brand/Country Alliances? One More Look," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 2(2), pages 61-77, October.
- Fisch, Jan Hendrik & Zschoche, Miriam, 2011. "Do firms benefit from multinationality through production shifting?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 143-149, June.
- van Ittersum, Koert & Candel, Math J. J. M. & Meulenberg, Matthew T. G., 2003. "The influence of the image of a product's region of origin on product evaluation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 215-226, March.
- Chao, Paul, 1998. "Impact of Country-of-Origin Dimensions on Product Quality and Design Quality Perceptions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-6, May.
- Wang, Cheng Lu & Li, Dongjin & Barnes, Bradley R. & Ahn, Jongseok, 2012. "Country image, product image and consumer purchase intention: Evidence from an emerging economy," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1041-1051.
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0103-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Rasmusen, 2007. "A Reputation Model of Quality in North-South Trade," Working Papers 2007-06, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- repec:fan:mcmcmc:v:html10.3280/mc2017-001004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brodowsky, Glen H. & Tan, Justin & Meilich, Ofer, 2004. "Managing country-of-origin choices: competitive advantages and opportunities," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 729-748, December.
- Jalal Hanaysha & Haim Hilman, 2015. "Advertising and country of origin as key success factors for creating sustainable brand equity," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(7), pages 141-152, July.
- repec:spr:manint:v:48:y:2008:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-008-0031-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Jin Kyun & Lee, Byung-Kwan & Lee, Wei-Na, 2013. "Country-of-origin fit's effect on consumer product evaluation in cross-border strategic brand alliance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 354-363.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:17:y:1986:i:3:p:101-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .