Drug coverage in Canada: who is at risk?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leibowitz, Arleen & Manning, Willard G. & Newhouse, Joseph P., 1985. "The demand for prescription drugs as a function of cost-sharing," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1063-1069, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sara Allin & Jeremiah Hurley, 2009.
"Inequity in publicly funded physician care: what is the role of private prescription drug insurance?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(10), pages 1218-1232.
- Sara Allin & Jeremiah Hurley, 2008. "Inequity in Publicly Funded Physician Care: What Is The Role Of Private Prescription Drug Insurance?," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 2008-02, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Wang, Chao & Li, Qing & Sweetman, Arthur & Hurley, Jeremiah, 2015. "Mandatory universal drug plan, access to health care and health: Evidence from Canada," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 80-96.
- Dahlia Balaban & Irfan Dhalla & Michael Law & Chaim Bell, 2013. "Private Expenditures on Brand Name Prescription Drugs after Generic Entry," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 11(5), pages 523-529, October.
- Sam Caldbick & Xiaojing Wu & Tom Lynch & Naser Al-Khatib & Mustafa Andkhoie & Marwa Farag, 2015. "The financial burden of out of pocket prescription drug expenses in Canada," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 329-338, September.
- Daw, Jamie R. & Morgan, Steven G. & Thomson, Paige A. & Law, Michael R., 2013. "Here today, gone tomorrow: The issue attention cycle and national print media coverage of prescription drug financing in Canada," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 67-75.
- Hanley, Gillian E. & Morgan, Steve & Barer, Morris & Reid, Robert J., 2011. "The redistributive effect of the move from age-based to income-based prescription drug coverage in British Columbia, Canada," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 185-194, July.
- Sarma, Sisira & Basu, Kisalaya & Gupta, Anil, 2007. "The influence of prescription drug insurance on psychotropic and non-psychotropic drug utilization in Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(12), pages 2553-2565, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:71:y:2005:i:2:p:181-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .