The cost of prescription medicines to patients
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huttin, Christine, 1994. "The use of prescription charges," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 53-73, January.
- M Ryan & S Birch, 1991. "Charging for Health Care: Evidence on the Utilization of NHS Prescribed Drugs," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 27, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Leibowitz, Arleen & Manning, Willard G. & Newhouse, Joseph P., 1985. "The demand for prescription drugs as a function of cost-sharing," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1063-1069, January.
- Ryan, Mandy & Birch, Stephen, 1991. "Charging for health care: Evidence on the utilisation of NHS prescribed drugs," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 681-687, January.
- Lundberg, Lena & Johannesson, Magnus & Isacson, Dag G. L. & Borgquist, Lars, 1998. "Effects of user charges on the use of prescription medicines in different socio-economic groups," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 123-134, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:52:y:2000:i:2:p:129-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.