Assessment of health producing measures across different sectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johannesson, Magnus & Jonsson, Bengt, 1991. "Economic evaluation in health care: Is there a role for cost-benefit analysis?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Hope Corman & Theodore Joyce & Michael Grossman, 1987. "A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Strategies to Reduce Infant Mortality," NBER Working Papers 2346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evans, R.G. & Stoddart, G.L., 1990. "Producing Health, Consuming Health Care," Centre for Health Services and Policy Research 90:13r, University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research..
- Engleman, Stephen R. & Forbes, John F., 1986. "Economic aspects of health education," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 443-458, January.
- Mooney, Gavin & Hall, Jane & Donaldson, Cam & Gerard, Karen, 1991. "Utilisation as a measure of equity: weighing heat?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 475-480.
- Evans, Robert G. & Stoddart, Gregory L., 1990. "Producing health, consuming health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1347-1363, January.
- R Evans & G Stoddart, 1990. "Producing Health, Consuming Health Care," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 1990-06, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Weinstein, Milton C., 1988. "A QALY is a QALY is a QALY -- Or is it?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 289-290, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:33:y:1995:i:3:p:219-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.