A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Strategies to Reduce Infant Mortality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, De-Min, 1973. "Alternative Tests of Independence Between Stochastic Regressors and Disturbances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 733-750, July.
- Theodore J. Joyce, 1985. "The Impact of Induced Abortion on Birth Outcomes in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 1757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fred Goldman & Michael Grossman, 1982. "The Production and Cost of Ambulatory Medical Care In Community Health Centers," NBER Working Papers 0907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corman, Hope & Grossman, Michael, 1985.
"Determinants of neonatal mortality rates in the U.S. : A reduced form model,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 213-236, September.
- Hope Corman & Michael Grossman, 1984. "Determinants of Neonatal Mortality Rates in the U.S.: A Reduced Form Model," NBER Working Papers 1387, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1982:72:12:1336-1344_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hope Corman & Theodore J. Joyce & Michael Grossman, 1985. "Birth Outcome Production Functions in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 1729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joyce, Theodore J. & Grossman, Michael & Goldman, Fred, 1989.
"An assessment of the benefits of air pollution control: The case of infant health,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 32-51, January.
- Theodore J. Joyce & Michael Grossman & Fred Goldman, 1986. "An Assessment of the Benefits of Air Pollution Control: The Case of Infant Health," NBER Working Papers 1928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katherine Baicker & Douglas Staiger, 2005.
"Fiscal Shenanigans, Targeted Federal Health Care Funds, and Patient Mortality,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 120(1), pages 345-386.
- Katherine Baicker & Douglas Staiger, 2004. "Fiscal Shenanigans, Targeted Federal Health Care Funds, and Patient Mortality," NBER Working Papers 10440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drummond, Michael & Stoddart, Greg, 1995. "Assessment of health producing measures across different sectors," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 219-231, September.
- Luis Fernando Aguado Quintero & Alexei Arbona Estrada & Ana Maria Osorio Mejia & Jaime Rodrigo Ahumada Castro & Marylin Guerrero Jimenez, 2007. "Index of Childhood Rights in Colombia. A Regional Prospect," Working Papers 2, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
- Hope Corman & Michael Grossman & Theodore J. Joyce, 1988. "Demographic Analysis of Birthweight-Specific Neonatal Mortality," NBER Working Papers 2804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Eduardo Giron Cruz & Ana Maria Osorio Mejia & Luis Miguel Tovar Cuevas & Jaime Rodrigo Ahumada Castro & Luis Fernando Aguado Quintero, 2006. "Determining Factors of the Use of Maternal Health Services in the Colombian Pacific Coast," Working Papers 1, Faculty of Economics and Management, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana Cali.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:2346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .