Price cuts and drug spending in South Korea: The case of antihyperlipidemic agents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carine Van De Voorde & Eddy Van Doorslaer & Erik Schokkaert, 2001. "Effects of cost sharing on physician utilization under favourable conditions for supplier-induced demand," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 457-471.
- Contiades, Xenophon & Golna, Christina & Souliotis, Kyriakos, 2007. "Pharmaceutical regulation in Greece at the crossroad of change: Economic, political and constitutional considerations for a new regulatory paradigm," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 116-129, June.
- Kim, Han Joong & Chung, Woojin & Lee, Sang Gyu, 2004. "Lessons from Korea's pharmaceutical policy reform: the separation of medical institutions and pharmacies for outpatient care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 267-275, June.
- Delnoij, Diana & Brenner, Gerhard, 2000. "Importing budget systems from other countries: what can we learn from the German drug budget and the British GP fundholding?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 157-169, July.
- Yue-Chune Lee & Ming-Chin Yang & Yu-Tung Huang & Chien-Hsiang Liu & Sun-Bing Chen, 2006. "Impacts of Cost Containment Strategies on Pharmaceutical Expenditures of the National Health Insurance in Taiwan, 1996–2003," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 24(9), pages 891-902, September.
- Håkonsen, Helle & Horn, Anne Marie & Toverud, Else-Lydia, 2009. "Price control as a strategy for pharmaceutical cost containment--What has been achieved in Norway in the period 1994-2004?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(2-3), pages 277-285, May.
- Stéphane Jacobzone, 2000. "Pharmaceutical Policies in OECD Countries: Reconciling Social and Industrial Goals," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 40, OECD Publishing.
- Panos Kanavos & Joan Costa-Font & Elizabeth Seeley, 2008. "Competition in off-patent drug markets: Issues, regulation and evidence," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 23, pages 499-544, July.
- Kwon, Soonman, 2003. "Pharmaceutical reform and physician strikes in Korea: separation of drug prescribing and dispensing," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 529-538, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Mee-Hyun & Yoo, Ki-Bong & Lee, Hoo-Yeon & Lee, Kwang-Sig & Kwon, Jeoung A & Han, Kyu-Tae & Kim, Jae-Hyun & Park, Eun-Cheol, 2015. "The effect of new drug pricing systems and new reimbursement guidelines on pharmaceutical expenditures and prescribing behavior among hypertensive patients in Korea," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(5), pages 604-611.
- Park, Sun-Young & Han, Euna & Kim, Jini & Lee, Eui-Kyung, 2016. "Factors influencing the difference between forecasted and actual drug sales volumes under the price–volume agreement in South Korea," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(8), pages 867-874.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice reduction; Price control; Pharmaceutical expenditures; Drug utilisation; Antihyperlipidemics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:112:y:2013:i:3:p:217-226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.