Pharmaceutical reform and physician strikes in Korea: separation of drug prescribing and dispensing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kang-Hung Chang, 2009. "The healer or the druggist: effects of two health care policies in Taiwan on elderly patients’ choice between physician and pharmacist services," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 137-152, June.
- Lim, David & Emery, Jon & Lewis, Janice & Sunderland, V Bruce, 2009. "A systematic review of the literature comparing the practices of dispensing and non-dispensing doctors," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-9, September.
- Skipper, Niels & Vejlin, Rune, 2015.
"Determinants of generic vs. brand drug choice: Evidence from population-wide Danish data,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 204-215.
- Niels Skipper & Rune Vejlin, 2013. "Determinants of Generic vs. Brand Drug Choice: Evidence from Population-wide Danish Data," Economics Working Papers 2013-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Gauld, Robin & Ikegami, Naoki & Barr, Michael D. & Chiang, Tung-Liang & Gould, Derek & Kwon, Soonman, 2006. "Advanced Asia's health systems in comparison," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 79(2-3), pages 325-336, December.
- Kinoshita, Hiroki & Kobayashi, Yasuki & Fukuda, Takashi, 2008. "Duplicative medications in patients who visit multiple medical institutions among the insured of a corporate health insurance society in Japan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 114-123, January.
- Liu, Ya-Ming & Yang, Yea-Huei Kao & Hsieh, Chee-Ruey, 2012. "Regulation and competition in the Taiwanese pharmaceutical market under national health insurance," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 471-483.
- Kwon, Hye-Young & Hong, Ji-Min & Godman, Brian & Yang, Bong-Min, 2013. "Price cuts and drug spending in South Korea: The case of antihyperlipidemic agents," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 112(3), pages 217-226.
- Cho, Mee-Hyun & Yoo, Ki-Bong & Lee, Hoo-Yeon & Lee, Kwang-Sig & Kwon, Jeoung A & Han, Kyu-Tae & Kim, Jae-Hyun & Park, Eun-Cheol, 2015. "The effect of new drug pricing systems and new reimbursement guidelines on pharmaceutical expenditures and prescribing behavior among hypertensive patients in Korea," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(5), pages 604-611.
- Adam Wagstaff, 2007.
"Health systems in East Asia: what can developing countries learn from Japan and the Asian Tigers?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 441-456.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2005. "Health systems in East Asia : what can developing countries learn from Japan and the Asian tigers ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3790, The World Bank.
- Lim, Seunghoo & Lee, Keon-Hyung & Suh, Hae Sun & Bae, Kwi-Hee, 2014. "To whom do bureaucrats need to respond? Two faces of civil society in health policy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 269-277.
More about this item
KeywordsSeparation of prescribing and dispensing Pharmaceuticals Physician strike Korea;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:57:y:2003:i:3:p:529-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.