To whom do bureaucrats need to respond? Two faces of civil society in health policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kang, Hye-Young & Park, Chong Yon & Joong Kim, Han, 2002. "Public attitude and knowledge on a new health policy for pharmaceutical care in Korea," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 195-209, November.
- Jeong, Hyoung-Sun, 2005. "Health care reform and change in public-private mix of financing: a Korean case," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 133-145, October.
- Kwon, Soonman, 2003. "Pharmaceutical reform and physician strikes in Korea: separation of drug prescribing and dispensing," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 529-538, August.
- Jeremy Hurst, 2010. "Effective Ways to Realise Policy Reforms in Health Systems," OECD Health Working Papers 51, OECD Publishing.
- Randall S. Jones, 2010. "Health-Care Reform in Korea," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 797, OECD Publishing.
- Reich, Michael R., 1995. "The politics of health sector reform in developing countries: three cases of pharmaceutical policy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 47-77.
More about this item
KeywordsSeparation of dispensing and prescribing (SDP); Civic groups; Interest groups; Policy conflict; Stakeholder analysis; Health policymaking process in South Korea;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:123:y:2014:i:c:p:269-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.