Cooperation in a one-shot Prisoners' Dilemma
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kreps, David M. & Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John & Wilson, Robert, 1982.
"Rational cooperation in the finitely repeated prisoners' dilemma,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 245-252, August.
- David Kreps & Paul Milgrom & John Roberts & Bob Wilson, 2010. "Rational Cooperation in the Finitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," Levine's Working Paper Archive 239, David K. Levine.
- Paul R. Milgrom & Douglass C. North & Barry R. Weingast, 1990. "The Role Of Institutions In The Revival Of Trade: The Law Merchant, Private Judges, And The Champagne Fairs," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Neyman, Abraham, 1985. "Bounded complexity justifies cooperation in the finitely repeated prisoners' dilemma," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 227-229.
- Rosenthal, R W, 1979. "Sequences of Games with Varying Opponents," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1353-1366, November.
- Harrington, Joseph Jr., 1987. "Finite rationalizability and cooperation in the finitely repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 233-237.
- Benoit, Jean-Pierre, 1988. "A non-equilibrium analysis of the finitely-repeated prisoner's dilemma," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 281-287, December.
- Basu, Kaushik, 1987. "Modeling finitely-repeated games with uncertain termination," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 147-151.
- Michihiro Kandori, 1992. "Social Norms and Community Enforcement," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(1), pages 63-80.
- Guth, Werner & Schmittberger, Rolf & Schwarze, Bernd, 1982. "An experimental analysis of ultimatum bargaining," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 367-388, December.
- DANIEL B. KLElN, 1992. "Promise Keeping In The Great Society: A Model Of Credit Information Sharing," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 117-136, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Illtae Ahn & Matti Suominen, "undated". ""Word-of-Mouth Communication and Community Enforcement''," CARESS Working Papres 96-02, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2011.
"Networks of relations and Word-of-Mouth Communication,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 202-217, May.
- Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Lippert, Steffen, 2004. "Networks of Relations," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 570, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 04 Jun 2010.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2005. "Networks of Relations and Social Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 5078, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2001. "Beyond Bentham â€“ Measuring Procedural Utility," CESifo Working Paper Series 492, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2005.
"Beyond outcomes: measuring procedural utility,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 90-111, January.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Beyond Outcomes: Measuring Procedural Utility," IEW - Working Papers 076, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Stutzer, Alois, 2002. "Beyond Outcomes: Measuring Procedural Utility," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt7qp9q1js, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr. & Wei Zhao, 2010. "Signaling and Tacit Collusion in an Infinitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma," Economics Working Paper Archive 559, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Mari Rege, 2000. "Networking Strategy: Cooperate Today in Order to Meet a Cooperator Tomorrow," Discussion Papers 282, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:8:y:1995:i:2:p:364-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.