Cost Sharing under Increasing Returns: A Comparison of Simple Mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Moulin, Herve, 1995. "Cost-Sharing under Increasing Returns: A Comparisonof Simple Mechanisms," Working Papers 95-19, Duke University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cyril Téjédo & Michel Truchon, 2002.
"Monotonicity and Bounds for Cost Shares under the Path Serial Rule,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Truchon, Michel & Téjédo, Cyril, 2002. "Monotonicity and Bounds for Cost Shares under the Path Serial Rule," Cahiers de recherche 0203, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Cyril Téjédo & Michel Truchon, 2002. "Monotonicity and Bounds for Cost Shares under the Path Serial Rule," Cahiers de recherche 02-05, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Koster, Maurice & Tijs, Stef & Borm, Peter, 1998.
"Serial cost sharing methods for multi-commodity situations,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 229-242, December.
- Koster, M.A.L. & Tijs, S.H. & Borm, P.E.M., 1998. "Serial cost sharing methods for multi-commodity situations," Other publications TiSEM 6633be50-672a-42f3-a966-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Tejedo, Cyril & Truchon, Michel, 2002.
"Serial cost sharing in multidimensional contexts,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 277-299, December.
- Téjédo, Cyril & Truchon, Michel, 2001. "Serial Cost Sharing in Multidimensional Contexts," Cahiers de recherche 0108, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Cyril Téjédo & Michel Truchon, 2001. "Serial Cost Sharing in Multidimensional Contexts," Cahiers de recherche 01-07, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Roma Paolo & Perrone Giovanni, 2010. "Generic Advertising, Brand Advertising and Price Competition: An Analysis of Free-Riding Effects and Coordination Mechanisms," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-29, October.
- Cyril Téjédo & Michel Truchon, 2001. "Serial Cost Sharing in Multidimensional Contexts (May 2002 revised version)," CIRANO Working Papers 2001s-68, CIRANO.
- Moulin, Herve, 1995. "On Additive Methods to Share Joint Costs," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 98-99, August.
- Maurice Koster, 2006. "Heterogeneous cost sharing, the directional serial rule," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 64(3), pages 429-444, December.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Thorlund-Petersen, Lars, 2001. "Mixed serial cost sharing," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 51-68, January.
- Federico Quartieri, 2013. "Coalition-proofness under weak and strong Pareto dominance," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 553-579, February.
- repec:spr:compst:v:64:y:2006:i:3:p:429-444 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qiaohai (Joice) Hu & Leroy B. Schwarz & Nelson A. Uhan, 2012. "The Impact of Group Purchasing Organizations on Healthcare-Product Supply Chains," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 7-23, January.
- Flam, S. D. & Jourani, A., 2003. "Strategic behavior and partial cost sharing," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 44-56, April.
- Koster, M.A.L., 1998. "Multi-Service Serial Cost Sharing : A Characterization of the Moulin-Shenker Rule," Discussion Paper 1998-06, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Koster, M., 2005. "Cost Sharing, Differential Games, and the Moulin-Shenker Rule," CeNDEF Working Papers 05-07, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:13:y:1996:i:2:p:225-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.