Multiperson Bargaining over Two Alternatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Imai, Haruo & Salonen, Hannu, 2000. "The representative Nash solution for two-sided bargaining problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 349-365, May.
- Ponsati, Clara, 1995. "The deadline effect: A theoretical note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 281-285, June.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2005. "Alliances and negotiations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 121(1), pages 128-141, March.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:468-485 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2014.
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 258-275.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2013. "Conclave," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1308, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Ray, Debraj & Razin, Ronny, 2007.
"Group decision-making in the shadow of disagreement,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 236-273, January.
- Eliaz, Kfir & Ray, Debraj & Razin, Ronny, 2004. "Group Decision-Making in the Shadow of Disagreement," CEPR Discussion Papers 4480, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Debraj Ray & Kfir Eliaz & Ronny Razin, 2004. "Group Decision-Making in the Shadow of Disagreement," Working Papers 2004.83, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- LaCasse, Chantale & Ponsati, Clara & Barham, Vicky, 2002. "Chores," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 237-281, May.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2012. "Repeating voting with complete information," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1110, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Ponsati C. & Sakovics, J., 1996. "The war of attrition with incomplete information," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 54-54, February.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2017.
"Efficient voting with penalties,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 468-485.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2014. "Efficient voting with penalties," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1419, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Bannikova, Marina, 2014. "Gathering support from rivals: the two rivals case," Working Papers 2072/246960, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian & Marreiros, Helia & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2016. "An experimental study of voting with costly delay," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 23-26.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:12:y:1996:i:2:p:226-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.