Russian forest policy in the turmoil of the changing balance of power
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eismont Oleg & Logvin Aleksey & Petrov Anatoly, 2002. "Estimation of Timber Rent and the Efficiency of Increasing Rental Payments in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 01-13e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- M. Pappila, 1999. "The Russian Forest Sector and Legislation in Transition," Working Papers ir99058, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- L. Carlsson & N.-G. Lundgren & M.-O. Olsson, 2000. "Why Is the Russian Bear Still Asleep After Ten Years of Transition?," Working Papers ir00019, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- M. Piipponen, 1999. "Transition in the Forest Sector of the Republic of Karelia," Working Papers ir99070, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Dudarev, Grigori & Boltramovich, Sergey & Efremov, Dmitry, . "From Russian Forests to World Markets. A Competitive Analysis of the Northwest Russian Forest Cluster," ETLA B, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 195, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:9:y:2006:i:4:p:403-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.