Russian forest policy in the turmoil of the changing balance of power
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Pappila, 1999. "The Russian Forest Sector and Legislation in Transition," Working Papers ir99058, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- M. Piipponen, 1999. "Transition in the Forest Sector of the Republic of Karelia," Working Papers ir99070, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Eismont Oleg & Logvin Aleksey & Petrov Anatoly, 2002. "Estimation of Timber Rent and the Efficiency of Increasing Rental Payments in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 01-13e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Dudarev, Grigori & Boltramovich, Sergey & Efremov, Dmitry, . "From Russian Forests to World Markets. A Competitive Analysis of the Northwest Russian Forest Cluster," ETLA B, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 195, December.
- L. Carlsson & N.-G. Lundgren & M.-O. Olsson, 2000. "Why Is the Russian Bear Still Asleep After Ten Years of Transition?," Working Papers ir00019, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matilainen, Anna-Maija, 2013. "Forest companies, corporate social responsibility, and company stakeholders in the Russian forest sector," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 44-49.
- Blicharska, Malgorzata & Angelstam, Per & Elbakidze, Marine & Axelsson, Robert & Skorupski, Maciej & Węgiel, Andrzej, 2012. "The Polish Promotional Forest Complexes: objectives, implementation and outcomes towards sustainable forest management?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 28-39.
- Schusser, Carsten & Krott, Max & Yufanyi Movuh, Mbolo C. & Logmani, Jacqueline & Devkota, Rosan R. & Maryudi, Ahamad & Salla, Manjola & Bach, Ngo Duy, 2015. "Powerful stakeholders as drivers of community forestry — Results of an international study," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 92-101.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:29:y:2017:i:pb:p:69-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiedanpää, Juha & Kotilainen, Juha & Salo, Matti, 2011. "Unfolding the organised irresponsibility: Ecosystem approach and the quest for forest biodiversity in Finland, Peru, and Russia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 159-165, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:9:y:2006:i:4:p:403-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .