The Russian Forest Sector and Legislation in Transition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David N. Weil, 1994. "The Saving of the Elderly in Micro and Macro Data," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 55-81.
- Angus Deaton & Christina Paxson, 1997. "The effects of economic and population growth on national saving and inequality," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 34(1), pages 97-114, February.
- Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Webb, Steven B & Corsetti, Giancarlo, 1992.
"Household Saving in Developing Countries: First Cross-Country Evidence,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 6(3), pages 529-547, September.
- Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus*Webb, Steven B.*Corsetti,, 1991. "Household saving in developing countries : first cross-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 575, The World Bank.
- Steven A. Symansky & Peter S. Heller, 1997. "Implications for Savings of Aging in the Asian “Tigers”," IMF Working Papers 97/136, International Monetary Fund.
- Ronald D Lee & Andrew Mason & Tim Miller, 1998. "Saving, Wealth, and Population," Working Papers 199805, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Horioka, C.Y., 1989. "The Determinants Of Japan'S Saving Rate: The Impact Of The Age Structure Of The Population And Other Factors," ISER Discussion Paper 0189, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Carlsson & N.-G. Lundgren & M.-O. Olsson, 2000. "Why Is the Russian Bear Still Asleep After Ten Years of Transition?," Working Papers ir00019, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- B. Jacobsen, 1999. "Auctions Without Competition: The Case of Timber Sales in the Murmansk Region," Working Papers ir99072, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Y. Blam & L. Carlsson & M-O. Olsson, 2000. "Institutions and the Emergence of Markets - Transition in the Irkutsk Forest Sector," Working Papers ir00017, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- A.E. Kleinhof & L. Carlsson & M-O. Olsson, 1999. "The Forest Sector in Moscow Oblast," Working Papers ir99069, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Torniainen, Tatu Juhani & Saastamoinen, Olli Juhani & Petrov, Anatoly Pavlovich, 2006. "Russian forest policy in the turmoil of the changing balance of power," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 403-416, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-1999-11-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-1999-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-1999-11-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-LAW-1999-11-28 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir99058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .