Transition in the Forest Sector of the Republic of Karelia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Nysten-Haarla, 2000. "Development of Constitutionalism and Federalism in Russia," Working Papers ir00042, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- L. Carlsson & N.-G. Lundgren & M.-O. Olsson, 2000. "Why Is the Russian Bear Still Asleep After Ten Years of Transition?," Working Papers ir00019, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Y. Blam & L. Carlsson & M-O. Olsson, 2000. "Institutions and the Emergence of Markets - Transition in the Irkutsk Forest Sector," Working Papers ir00017, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- A.E. Kleinhof & L. Carlsson & M-O. Olsson, 1999. "The Forest Sector in Moscow Oblast," Working Papers ir99069, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Torniainen, Tatu Juhani & Saastamoinen, Olli Juhani & Petrov, Anatoly Pavlovich, 2006. "Russian forest policy in the turmoil of the changing balance of power," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 403-416, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2000-03-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2000-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2000-03-06 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir99070. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .