Understanding public participation in forest planning: a review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pretty, Jules N., 1995. "Participatory learning for sustainable agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1247-1263, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Radhika Murti & Sarah-Lan Mathez-Stiefel & Stephan Rist, 0. "A Methodological Orientation for Social Learning Based Adaptation Planning: Lessons from Pilot Interventions in Rural Communities of Burkina Faso, Chile and Senegal," Systemic Practice and Action Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
- Kazadi, Kande & Lievens, Annouk & Mahr, Dominik, 2016. "Stakeholder co-creation during the innovation process: Identifying capabilities for knowledge creation among multiple stakeholders," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 525-540.
- Phélinas, Pascale & Choumert, Johanna, 2017.
"Is GM Soybean Cultivation in Argentina Sustainable?,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 452-462.
- Johanna Choumert & Pascale Phelinas, 2016. "Is GM Soybean Cultivation in Argentina Sustainable?," Working Papers halshs-01356209, HAL.
- Pascale Phelinas & Johanna Choumert, 2018. "Is GM Soybean cultivation in Argentina sustainable ?," Working Papers ird-01875358, HAL.
- Johanna CHOUMERT & Pascale PHELINAS, 2016. "Is GM Soybean Cultivation in Argentina Sustainable?," Working Papers 201614, CERDI.
- Barbara Quimby & Arielle Levine, 2018. "Participation, Power, and Equity: Examining Three Key Social Dimensions of Fisheries Comanagement," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-20, September.
- Saifi, Basim & Drake, Lars, 2008. "A coevolutionary model for promoting agricultural sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 24-34, March.
- Kabiri, Ngeta, 2016. "Public participation, land use and climate change governance in Thailand," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 511-517.
- Vatn, Arild & Kajembe, George & Mosi, Elvis & Nantongo, Maria & Silayo, Dos Santos, 2017. "What does it take to institute REDD+? An analysis of the Kilosa REDD+ pilot, Tanzania," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-9.
- repec:cep:sticas:/184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krystyna Kurowksa & Renata Marks-Bielska & Stanisław Bielski & Audrius Aleknavičius & Cezary Kowalczyk, 2020. "Geographic Information Systems and the Sustainable Development of Rural Areas," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Julia Martin-Ortega & Klaus Glenk & Anja Byg, 2017. "How to make complexity look simple? Conveying ecosystems restoration complexity for socio-economic research and public engagement," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(7), pages 1-26, July.
- Hugh Ward & Aletta Norval & Todd Landman & Jules Pretty, 2003. "Open Citizens’ Juries and the Politics of Sustainability," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 51(2), pages 282-299, June.
- Wheeler, Sarah Ann, 2008. "What influences agricultural professionals' views towards organic agriculture?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 145-154, March.
- Hubeau, Marianne & Marchand, Fleur & Coteur, Ine & Mondelaers, Koen & Debruyne, Lies & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2017. "A new agri-food systems sustainability approach to identify shared transformation pathways towards sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 52-63.
- Tacconi, Luca, 1997. "An ecological economic approach to forest and biodiversity conservation: The case of vanuatu," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1995-2008, December.
- Patrizia Isabelle Duda & Ilan Kelman & Navonel Glick, 2020. "Informal Disaster Governance," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 8(4), pages 375-385.
- Tanzi Smith, 2011. "Using critical systems thinking to foster an integrated approach to sustainability: a proposal for development practitioners," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Palash Kamruzzaman, 2020. "Exploring the Nexus Between Participation and Empowerment," Journal of Development Policy and Practice, , vol. 5(1), pages 32-53, January.
- Jill M Norris & Kent G Hecker & Leora Rabatach & Tom W Noseworthy & Deborah E White, 2017. "Development and psychometric testing of the clinical networks engagement tool," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(3), pages 1-16, March.
- Ison, R. L. & Maiteny, P. T. & Carr, S., 1997. "Systems methodologies for sustainable natural resources research and development," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 257-272, October.
- Florian Kretschmer & Georg Neugebauer & Gernot Stoeglehner & Thomas Ertl, 2018. "Participation as a Key Aspect for Establishing Wastewater as a Source of Renewable Energy," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-17, November.
- Bárbara Ayala-Orozco & Julieta A. Rosell & Juliana Merçon & Isabel Bueno & Gerardo Alatorre-Frenk & Alfonso Langle-Flores & Anaid Lobato, 2018. "Challenges and Strategies in Place-Based Multi-Stakeholder Collaboration for Sustainability: Learning from Experiences in the Global South," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-22, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:1:y:2000:i:1:p:15-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.