Equity hedging and exchange rates at the London 4p.m. fix
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harald Hau & Massimo Massa & Joel Peress, 2010.
"Do Demand Curves for Currencies Slope Down? Evidence from the MSCI Global Index Change,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(4), pages 1681-1717, April.
- Hau, Harald & Massa, Massimo & Peress, Joël, 2005. "Do Demand Curves for Currencies Slope Down? Evidence from the MSCI Global Index Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 4862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hau, Harald & Rey, Hélène, 2008. "Global Portfolio Rebalancing Under the Microscope," CEPR Discussion Papers 6901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harald Hau & Hélène Rey, 2006. "Exchange Rates, Equity Prices, and Capital Flows," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 19(1), pages 273-317.
- Chaban, Maxym, 2009. "Commodity currencies and equity flows," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 836-852, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carol Osler & Alasdair Turnbull, 2016. "Dealer Trading at the Fix," Working Papers 101R, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School, revised Jun 2017.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:4:p:924-947 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Moore & Andreas Schrimpf & Vladyslav Sushko, 2016. "Downsized FX markets: causes and implications," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- repec:bis:bisqtr:1709e is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuk Mo Jung, 2017.
"Liquidity Risk And Time-Varying Correlation Between Equity And Currency Returns,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(2), pages 898-919, April.
- Jung, Kuk Mo, 2015. "Liquidity Risk and Time-Varying Correlation Between Equity and Currency Returns," MPRA Paper 67416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gino Cenedese & Richard Payne & Lucio Sarno & Giorgio Valente, 2016.
"What Do Stock Markets Tell Us about Exchange Rates?,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 20(3), pages 1045-1080.
- Cenedese, Gino & Payne, Richard & Sarno, Lucio & Valente, Giorgio, 2015. "What do stock markets tell us about exchange rates?," Bank of England working papers 537, Bank of England.
- Cenedese, Gino & Payne, Richard & Sarno, Lucio & Valente, Giorgio, 2015. "What Do Stock Markets Tell Us About Exchange Rates?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10685, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:80:y:2018:i:c:p:75-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takatoshi Ito & Masahiro Yamada, 2016. "Puzzles in the Forex Tokyo “Fixing”: Order Imbalances and Biased Pricing by Banks," NBER Working Papers 22820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:233-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takatoshi Ito & Masahiro Yamada, 2015. "Was the Forex Fixing Fixed?," NBER Working Papers 21518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carol Osler, 2016. "Dealer Trading at the Fix," Working Papers 101, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Martin Evans, 2014. "Forex Trading and the WMR Fix," Working Papers gueconwpa~14-14-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:214-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:finlet:v:21:y:2017:i:c:p:157-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Takatoshi Ito & Masahiro Yamada, 2016. "Puzzles in the Tokyo Fixing in the Forex Market: Order Imbalances and Bank Pricing," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 069, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rates; Market microstructure; Fixing prices; Order flow; Hedging;
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finmar:v:22:y:2015:i:c:p:50-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/finmar .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.