Real option, debt maturity and equity default swaps under negotiation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Hackbarth & David C. Mauer, 2012. "Optimal Priority Structure, Capital Structure, and Investment," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(3), pages 747-796.
- Leland, Hayne E & Toft, Klaus Bjerre, 1996.
" Optimal Capital Structure, Endogenous Bankruptcy, and the Term Structure of Credit Spreads,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 51(3), pages 987-1019, July.
- Hayne E. Leland and Klaus Bjerre Toft., 1995. "Optimal Capital Structure, Endogenous Bankruptcy, and the Term Structure of Credit Spreads," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-259, University of California at Berkeley.
- Goldstein, Robert & Ju, Nengjiu & Leland, Hayne, 2001. "An EBIT-Based Model of Dynamic Capital Structure," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74(4), pages 483-512, October.
- Yang, Zhaojun & Zhang, Chunhong, 2015. "Two new equity default swaps with idiosyncratic risk," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 254-273.
- Hori, Keiichi & Osano, Hiroshi, 2014. "Investment timing decisions of managers under endogenous contracts," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 607-627.
- Xiang, Hua & Yang, Zhaojun, 2015. "Investment timing and capital structure with loan guarantees," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 179-187.
- Shibata, Takashi & Tian, Yuan, 2010. "Reorganization strategies and securities valuation under asymmetric information," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 412-426, June.
- Rafael Mendoza-Arriaga & Vadim Linetsky, 2011. "Pricing equity default swaps under the jump-to-default extended CEV model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 513-540, September.
- Dominique Demougin & Carsten Helm, 2006. "Moral Hazard and Bargaining Power," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 463-470, November.
- Luo, Pengfei & Wang, Huamao & Yang, Zhaojun, 2016. "Investment and financing for SMEs with a partial guarantee and jump risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(3), pages 1161-1168.
- Hayne E. Leland, 1998.
"Agency Costs, Risk Management, and Capital Structure,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 53(4), pages 1213-1243, August.
- Hayne E. Leland., 1998. "Agency Costs, Risk Management, and Capital Structure," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-278, University of California at Berkeley.
- Yang, Zhaojun & Zhang, Hai, 2013. "Optimal capital structure with an equity-for-guarantee swap," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 355-359.
- Jeon, Haejun & Nishihara, Michi, 2015. "The effects of business cycle and debt maturity on a firm's investment and default decisions," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 326-351.
- Fan, Hua & Sundaresan, Suresh M, 2000. "Debt Valuation, Renegotiation, and Optimal Dividend Policy," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(4), pages 1057-1099.
- Wang, Huamao & Yang, Zhaojun & Zhang, Hai, 2015. "Entrepreneurial finance with equity-for-guarantee swap and idiosyncratic risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 863-871.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1977. "Determinants of corporate borrowing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-175, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:annfin:v:13:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10436-017-0298-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsReal options; Equity default swaps; Debt maturity; Negotiation;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finlet:v:18:y:2016:i:c:p:278-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/frl .