International day-of-the-week effects: An empirical examination of iShares
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edward H. Chow & Ping Hsiao & Michael E. Solt, 1997. "Trading Returns for the Weekend Effect Using Intraday Data," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 425-444.
- Ilias Tsiakas, 2004.
"Periodic Stochastic Volatility and Fat Tails,"
wp04-09, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Maosen Zhong & Hui Yang, 2005. "Risk Exposures and International Diversification: Evidence from iShares," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3-4), pages 737-772.
- Jeffrey Jaffe & R. Westerfield, . "The Week-End Effect in Common Stock Returns: The International Evidence," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 03-85, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Wilson Tong, 2000. "International Evidence On Weekend Anomalies," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 495-522, December.
- Dubois, M. & Louvet, P., 1996. "The day-of-the-week effect: The international evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1463-1484, November.
- Henriksson, Roy D & Merton, Robert C, 1981. "On Market Timing and Investment Performance. II. Statistical Procedures for Evaluating Forecasting Skills," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 513-33, October.
- Chang, Eric C. & Pinegar, J. Michael & Ravichandran, R., 1993. "International Evidence on the Robustness of the Day-of-the-Week Effect," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(04), pages 497-513, December.
- Timothy Jares & Angeline Lavin, 2004. "Japan and Hong Kong Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs): Discounts, Returns, and Trading Strategies," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 57-69, February.
- French, Kenneth R., 1980. "Stock returns and the weekend effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-69, March.
- Aggarwal, Reena & Rivoli, Pietra, 1989. "Seasonal and Day-of-the-Week Effects in Four Emerging Stock Markets," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 24(4), pages 541-50, November.
- Yuan, Kathy & Zheng, Lu & Zhu, Qiaoqiao, 2006. "Are investors moonstruck? Lunar phases and stock returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Jaffe, Jeffrey F & Westerfield, Randolph, 1985. " The Week-End Effect in Common Stock Returns: The International Evidence," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(2), pages 433-54, June.
- Bessembinder, Hendrik & Hertzel, Michael G, 1993. "Return Autocorrelations around Nontrading Days," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 155-89.
- Jeffrey Jaffe & R. Westerfield, . "The Week-End Effect in Common Stock Returns: The International Evidence," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 3-85, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:17:y:2008:i:4:p:699-715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.