Japan and Hong Kong Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs): Discounts, Returns, and Trading Strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Bondt, Werner F M & Thaler, Richard, 1985. " Does the Stock Market Overreact?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(3), pages 793-805, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levy, Ariel & Lieberman, Offer, 2013. "Overreaction of country ETFs to US market returns: Intraday vs. daily horizons and the role of synchronized trading," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1412-1421.
- Alexakis, Christos & Dasilas, Apostolos & Grose, Chris, 2013. "Asymmetric dynamic relations between stock prices and mutual fund units in Japan. An application of hidden cointegration technique," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-8.
- repec:uts:finphd:34 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:rvmgts:v:12:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11846-016-0221-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaen Corbet & Cian Twomey, 2014. "Have Exchange Traded Funds Influenced Commodity Market Volatility?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 323-335.
- Charteris, Ailie & Chau, Frankie & Gavriilidis, Konstantinos & Kallinterakis, Vasileios, 2014. "Premiums, discounts and feedback trading: Evidence from emerging markets' ETFs," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 80-89.
- Imtiaz Mazumder, M. & Chu, Ting-Heng & Miller, Edward M. & Prather, Larry J., 2008. "International day-of-the-week effects: An empirical examination of iShares," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 699-715, September.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:285-299 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valeria Martinez & Yiuman Tse & Jullavut Kittiakarasakun, 2013. "Volatility, trade size, and order imbalance in China and Japan exchange traded funds," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 37(2), pages 293-307, April.
- Kalotychou, Elena & Staikouras, Sotiris K. & Zhao, Gang, 2014. "The role of correlation dynamics in sector allocation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-12.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign exchange-traded funds; asynchronous trading.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:25:y:2004:i:1:p:57-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.