Evaluation for community-based programs: The integration of logic models and factor analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sydney C. Ludvigson & Serena Ng, 2009. "A Factor Analysis of Bond Risk Premia," NBER Working Papers 15188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2003.019372_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- McLaughlin, John A. & Jordan, Gretchen B., 1999. "Logic models: a tool for telling your programs performance story," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 65-72.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park, Chul Hyun & Welch, Eric W. & Sriraj, P.S., 2016. "An integrative theory-driven framework for evaluating travel training programs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 7-20.
- Gervais, Christine & de Montigny, Francine & Lacharité, Carl & Dubeau, Diane, 2015. "The Father Friendly Initiative within Families: Using a logic model to develop program theory for a father support program," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 133-141.
- Helitzer, Deborah L. & Sussman, Andrew L. & Hoffman, Richard M. & Getrich, Christina M. & Warner, Teddy D. & Rhyne, Robert L., 2014. "Along the way to developing a theory of the program: A re-examination of the conceptual framework as an organizing strategy," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 157-163.
- Ribeiro, Fernando & Ferreira, Paula & Araújo, Madalena, 2013. "Sustainability assessment of electricity production using a logic models approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 215-223.
- Clapham, Kathleen & Manning, Claire & Williams, Kathryn & O’Brien, Ginger & Sutherland, Margaret, 2017. "Using a logic model to evaluate the Kids Together early education inclusion program for children with disabilities and additional needs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 96-105.
More about this item
KeywordsLogic models Evaluation Evaluation instruments Factor analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:3:p:223-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.